“Great food.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Van Buren
“Great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

This place was recommended to us and we loved the food. My husband got steak nachos and I got the chili relleno. You get a ton of food and everything was delicious. Highly recommend it.

Visited May 2013

70% Recommend
Woodward, Oklahoma
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Good food and good service make this one of the top resteraunts in woodward! I highly recommend this establishment!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Eat there often”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Good Mexican food. Friendly staff. Hope the patio is ready for this spring. Looks so inviting. Not many places in NW OK have outside seating, which is understandable due to the wind.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Not that much Mexican in their food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is one of the most popular restaurants in Woodward but being from New Mexico - I cannot say it is very authentic food.

Margarita's were watered down (but liquor is hard to come by in OK so I guess you take what you can get hahaha)

They food was decent enough for food but just not very authentic and I doubt the Native Woodward folks would know any better for it.

I think most people would like this place it is just hard for me because I live in the Southwest Food Capital.

Visited December 2011
Amarillo, Texas
“average food, bad service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

The food is just average. What ticked me off is the way they write out your ticket. they leave off the price, so when you go to pay you don't know what you are being charged. What's worse, they charged us for water! We left to do some shopping and came back for dessert and drinks and they charged us for chips and salsa, just brought them out, didn't ask if we wanted them, and went ahead and charged us. The service was just ok. Staff seemed annoyed, I guess that got tired of us, because at one point we were just left there, never checked on again. Too bad, because my husband would have ordered another beer.

Visited November 2012