“News9” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Nature/ Wildlife Areas, Zoos & Aquariums
Yukon, Oklahoma, United States
“News9”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I've wanted to meet an otter since I was two years old. Today, my childhood dream came true thanks to Tiger Safari! YAY!

Visited January 2013

Oregon City, Oregon
“Great fun!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

We took our daughters, both in their early 20's for a day trip and had a great time! The VIP tour was pretty good. The price was very reasonable! Some of the animals weren't interested in being held and we didn't push it, but that had to do with the cold and time of the day we were there. It was great seeing the tigers, exotic primates, kangaroo and for some reason, I REALLY liked the black and white Lemur.... They even rent a place to stay the night so you can hear the tigers and lemurs talking to each other in the evening and mornings! How fantastic would that be!? I would love to come back in the spring to see all the new things they are doing there!

Visited December 2012
“Great visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

We had a great time with our two kids this saturday. Great tour guide, Amanda who was super knowledgeable about the park. Has so much room to add and grow. Beautiful animals. The kids loved it. I was very impressed by all they've done to make it such a good experience. The fun things they have for outings sound like fun too. We will be back for sure!

Bartlesville, Oklahoma
“Road Trip in Oklahoma!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Our first trip to Tiger Safari Zoo was incredible. We loved seeing all the animals you would want to see at a zoo, and we also saw a Baby Kangaroo, Baby Coatimundi, and even a Baby Spider Monkey! Our tour guide was so helpful and friendly. We even go to see lions, tigers and bears....OH MY! LOL! We loved the whole park and can't wait to come back. We are definitely going to hold our family reunion here! They have the facilities and the park is beautiful! Thank you for such a fun family experience!

Visited November 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“The owner is not a people person”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Before I went I read up on the place online, it said that kids 2 and under free kids $6 and adults where 8$ and to feed the animals where 10$, etc. And if you bring a towel a kid gets in free. Well the owner at the cash register assumed that i wanted to feed the animals and was going to charge me 10$ without asking me. I took a 5, 6, 2, year old kids and myself, and a towel. So how much should I have paid? No I paid 30$ I gave him the towel that should have took care of one kid and the two year old should have got in free,but no he charged me for the two year old anyway to make up for the towel and i thought was rude about it, but since i took time to drive down their he won on that one. Other than that once we got pass that part we begun to really enjoy ourselves, my kids wants to go back.

Visited December 2012