Came into Tulsa over the weekend for a football game. We arrived late in the evening but we were welcomed as if we were the first guest of the day. The check-in process was hassle free. What you expect from a hotel is good beds and good showers. Surprisingly, many don't deliver this at all, but the Marriott Southern Hills did. Our package included breakfast, and even though it was a football weekend in Oklahoma, our food was hot, fresh and fast.
- Also Known As:
- Tulsa Marriott Southern Hills Hotel Tulsa
- Tulsa Marriott Southern Hills Hotel
- Marriott Tulsa
- Tulsa Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public space. NEW LOBBY with latest design communal work spaces and enhanced menus with craft bar service. Full retail store on-site selling sundries and finer goods. Breakfast included in some rate plans. Fold-out single size sleeper chair in all king rooms. Riverparks and running trails nearby. Free Casino shuttle available to River Spirit casino nearby for groups of ten or more. Walk to Oral Roberts University and many 24/7 restaurants plus shopping nearby. Sports Bar on-site. Full service European style Spa Southern Hills Day Spa and Ross Edward Grand Salon for Hair both on-site. State of the art fitness center with indoor pool, whirlpool and rooftop sundeck ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Marriott Tulsa Hotel Southern Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.