“MYy stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Tulsa Airport #4696

You added Motel 6 Tulsa Airport #4696 to your Saves list
Motel 6 Tulsa Airport #4696
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1010 North Garnett Rd, 244 & Garnett Rd / I-44 & Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74116 (Formerly Tulsa Airport East)   |
Ranked #87 of 104 Hotels in Tulsa
Pine City, Minnesota, United States
“MYy stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I would highly recommend staying at this facility. I found that everyone on staff, has been professional, helpful, and courteous in every way possible. The rooms are clean and spacious. The lounge and restaurant is AWESOME as well.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are Quietest.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

This is the best Motel 6 I have stayed in. It is so good, I have now stayed there three times. I fully intend to stay there again in April 2014 when the next Wanenmacher's Tulsa Arms Show is on at the Tulsa Fairgrounds.
The Motel is managed by a wonderful gentleman called Mike, who has decent rules and will not stand for any ILLEGAL ACTIVITY in his Motel. He has some really nice staff members who have taken care of us on all three previous visits.
You can book a twin double room sleeping 4 adults for just $40. That equates to $10 per person, or to me in England, £6-30 per person. When you consider its costs me £5 to get a meal at McDonalds, you have to realise what a fantastic deal this is ! you cannot deny that this Motel offers you an incredible and unbeatable deal.
When I read the peoples complaints, I am just beside myself. I cannot understand what they expect from a Motel with a Bar, Restaurant, Swimming Pool, Internet, Three Pool Tables, Games Machines, Free Parking and Free Coffee and Doughnuts in the morning ... for $10 per person !!!
I bet these people would complain to Her Majesty The Queen of England if they stayed with her in Buckingham Palace here in London !This Motel cannot be beaten for the price, facilities and location. On this trip we ate a wonderful Rib Eye steak in the restaurant and bar area, it was fantastic. The bar staff are just lovely, the whole experience was great.

To Mike and all the staff, we are coming back and will continue to come back to your Motel. Do not get disheartened by the people who complain. These people cannot be satisfied even you paid them the $10 per night it costs them !

You can always believe my Trip Advisor reports because I use my real name and real photograph.

Richard Kaminski all the way from London, England.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I stayed at this motel for 4 nights while my truck was at the International dealer across the street for repairs. It's obvious that this was originally a Holiday Inn before it became a Ramada Inn, then eventually a Motel 6.

The rooms are decent but as with most any Motel 6, they're very basic. The absence of a refrigerator and microwave in my particular room presented a need to eat out more than I wanted to, not to mention I had to use the ice bucket to keep one of my medications at the right temperature. The beds are comfortable but the outdated TV needs to go.

The indoor pool and fitness center are not too bad from what I can tell.

The on-site bar and grill is only open in the evening most of the time and has a very basic menu but the food is decent.

When I needed something fixed, their maintenance guy was right on it!

I would stay here again if I needed to but I can see where this place has the HUGE potential to be resurrected to what it was in its 'glory days' and rebranded under a higher end name.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room, ask for one on the exterior.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Sacramento, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Wifi advertised is a joke since we cannot connect with our smartphones. So we used the business center to print out info we need from the web and had to pay for each piece of paper we printed on. Also bring your own shampoo, conditioner and lotion as these are not provided. Front desk is poorly manned as no one is there on a regular basis if you are handicapped, do not stay here as the rooms are not handicapped accessible.

• Stayed September 2013
Motel6, Owner at Motel 6 Tulsa Airport #4696, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear SacFoodie,
We sincerely apologize for the wifi connection issues you experienced during your stay. As an economy brand, we keep our amenities limited in order to keep our brand promise to offer great value and comfort for the lowest price of any national chain. We take your feedback seriously and will take it into account as we work to improve our guests’ experience with us.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

While checking in the tweaker workin the front desk was just a mess, running from phone to phone panting like a dog. Pool was dirty, grille was never open and the front desk was never of any help. The room smelled like an ashtray and had a dry pile of dog poop on the bathroom floor when we walked in. Asked for house keeping 3 times and they never came the whole 2 days we stayed. We were denied extra towels, a microwave & mini fridge and the wifi was slower than normal cell data. Eventually had to break into linen closet to get trash bags, toilet paper, and towels and clean the room myself. Tried to speak with the owner to make a complaint and was told to "Call tomorrow." Still haven't heard back from him. Will never come back here again or recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Very large comfortable room. Had to request microwave and refrigerator but was in the room by the time I got there. Loveseat sleeper sofa bed was comfortable sitting. Internet was a little sporadic, I think due to heavy volumn. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Bar and Grill accessible from hotel lobby with good food.

• Stayed June 2013
Rolla, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is your average Motel 6. Nothing fancy, but a nice clean/comfortable bed. My stay here was brief and all I was needing was just that. I booked the hotel online so I received a discount. The rate before tax was $45.00 The location is right off the highway.

I had spoke to a local and he stated the neighborhood was not the best, however, I did not find it to be that way. The parking lot was well lit, so that makes the feeling of being safe better.

Room Tip: The pool looked busy late. I'd ask for a room away from there.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Motel 6 Tulsa Airport #4696? Share your experiences!