“Surprised” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Tulsa Airport #4696

You added Motel 6 Tulsa Airport #4696 to your Saves list
Motel 6 Tulsa Airport #4696
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1010 North Garnett Rd, 244 & Garnett Rd / I-44 & Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74116 (Formerly Tulsa Airport East)   |
Ranked #87 of 104 Hotels in Tulsa
pittsburg, oklahoma
“Surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

We booked the room before reading the reviews, so we were a little worried after reading them. To our surprise the staff was very polite, friendly and helpfull. The room was clean and comfortable. The only fault we found was the pool area need attending to. Other than that our 2 night stay was very pleasent , and for what we paid we couldn't complain much, we usually stay at Mariots and this hotel was fine with us.

• Stayed September 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Amarillo, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

For the price you shouldn't expect much, I realize that, but courtesy is one of the things you should get when you are paying any price for any service. Don't believe the ads on the website as I was informed "they are not completely deceiving", when I asked where the breakfast was being served, as it advertised they had a complimentary breakfast. The front desk help, upon checking in, was polite and helpful, made accommodations to put three rooms close together if possible. The lady was clearly training to learn how to run the room key coder and the man seemed rather impatient with her progress, but again were polite to us. The room wasn't sparkling and the shower was hard to get working, there was no hair dryer, coffee pot or iron as advertised, Lots of questionable looking people that appeared to live on site. Next time I know to pay a little more for amenities. BUT a smile can go along way in customer service, and being polite & respectful to your employees (including spouses) in front of guests and to guests is the best practice of business.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Lavaca, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

We arrived on Friday night and had found that they were out of double rooms and the site showed they still had rooms. The restaruant was expensive. They no longer serve breakfast because they are now motel 6. Sat am i found what looked like to be mold and reported it 3 times the 3rd time the head maintance guy basically called me a liar even after another employee said she looked at it and it was he came and looked and still said it wasn't. The pool was supposed to be salt water, but smelt very cholorinie in the pool area

Room Tip: make sure it is close to things you want to go do.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

Of course the Hotel is not prefect, but for the price you can't bet it. I was a little scared to stay because of the reviews. I think people are sometimes a little picky! The pool was Ok the rooms are Ok the front desk help was great. I don't try and find things wrong I just try and enjoy the room. I would stay again! For less than $50 it was a nice stay! When and if you stay just remember what you paid and enjoy your night.

• Stayed February 2012
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

I was looking for a comfortable quiet place to stay. During my stay the staff was friendly, it was a little cold in halls, but my room was comfortable and quiet my bed was comfortable too, just what i was looking for. The breakfast could have be better, but I was told that kitchen was being remolded when I checked in. I would stay again

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Pembroke Pines, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

During my stay at this hotel I found the accomodations to be quite comfortable. Though this hotel is now under new management, we slept well, and were provided a splendid continental breakfast. It was well located with customer service that was no less than professional. My family was impressed with cleanliness of the bathrooms, lobby and pool area. They were able give me accurate directions to where I needed to take my family. When they are finished remodeling the resturant they will go over the top regards to customer service. When I come back to Tulsa I would definitely bring my family back!!!

P.S. Hey Mike, thanks for the personal care!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
tulsa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

I was looking for a decent priced place to take my kids for a mini vaca. The Ramada, who recently changed their phone number --, was not far away from where we lived and have the indoor pool converted to salt water (very nice my kids loved it). The restaurant and lounge are closed for remodeling but they have several places that deliver so that wasnt so bad. The rate was good for a mother with 3 kids and a part time job. They also have a small playground in what the staff called the courtyard. I cant wait to take my kids back to have another mini vaca!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Been to Motel 6 Tulsa Airport #4696? Share your experiences!