“Spend a bit more for a better hotel” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Tulsa I-44

You added Knights Inn Tulsa I-44 to your Saves list
Knights Inn Tulsa I-44
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5000 E Skelly Dr, Tulsa, OK 74135 (Formerly Select Tulsa Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #97 of 104 Hotels in Tulsa
Asheville, North Carolina
“Spend a bit more for a better hotel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Probably the worst place I have ever stayed at. Best feature- the room was cheap. Worst features- old, in need of major renovation, wanted to cancel and they wouldn't refund prepaid amount. Tried to spend most of my time off the premise. Lesson learned..... I will always read reviews before reserving any room in the future.

Room Tip: Looked at 3 rooms before I settled on the 4th.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We pulled up to the hotel and there were propstitutes outside the entrance, I didn't even feel safe walking to the lobby. Once we got to our room one of the beds were missing. The whole place smelt terrible with loud music and people running around and it was 1am! We requested a different room and that too was awful with parties going on right across the hall. People were hollering at us as we walked down the hall (we are two 22 year old girls). Needless to say we couldn't get out of there fast enough! We left immediately and fortunately and The Ramada down the street had a room available! All I can say is RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

• Stayed April 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

The pictures Promoting this hotel are not factual in the least! Checked in to room #437 get ready for the Miranda Lambert Concert Saturday, April 13, wasn't there long. Came back after the concert, my grand daughter flipped on the light in the bathroom and cockroaches went everywhere! She immediately started grabbing her makeup bag and items and roaches came climbing out of her makeup bag. My family shot out of the room and was heading downstairs to get out, when two other groups were headed out as well! No one was refunded the hotel stay. I contacted the Hotel for a refund this week, only to be told it is independently owned. I asked for the owners name and was given the name Joshua, I asked for a last name and was told "I don't know" I asked for a GM the name Robin was given, again I asked for a last name, same response! I have contacted the Tulsa County Health Department!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Monroe, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

My daughter and her friend attempted to stay here on her move across country. they were approached by a black man outside "is this a two for one special" my daughter is 7 months pregnant just to add the how stupid that is. there was another man in the lobby who didnt say anything but we assume he is the one who told the original man from the parking lot the room number because the "two for one special" guy showed up to the girls room knocking on the door!!! they called the police and were literally escorted after 3 cop cars showed up and took them to a hilton. they warned the girls that the hotel is not safe, rapes, hookers and drugs go on there. luckily these girls are safe but as a parent i want everyone to know to keep yourself out of this place. the police said it used to be a holiday inn i believe?? and a nice place to stay but it isnt now! be safe!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Lawton, Oklahoma, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This hotel needs to be condemed, this is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I am not sure why they are still allowed to operate. Plus they have the audacity to charge 3 star hotels rates. I checked into the the roach hotel about 1am it was practically the only hotel in town that wasnt booked except what I called the hooker hotels but I would have been better off staying in one of those. When I checked into my room the clock, TV, coffee maker, iron, and radio did not work. The room smelled terrible. There were dead roaches and roach proof or boric acid all over the carpet which meant they were aware of the roach problem. My kids wanted to sleep in car they were scared to death. I went to the front desk and explained the problem they didnt seem shocked at all they said the manager Robin would be the only person who could refund money its been 3 days I have called alomost every 2 hours Robin is never there and they dont have information on the private owner "Joshua" . So I have contaced by bank and disputed the charges I showed the bank rep pictures she almost lost her lunch. Its safe to sleep in your car than in this hotel!!

Room Tip: dont choose this hotel
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Greenbrier, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I come to Tulsa once a month and this is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in anywhere. Where to start...the carpet is stained and the room smelled horrible. There were cockroaches and the customer service, if you can call it that, was awful. My key wouldn't work and I had to go to the front desk three times, only to be treated as a hinderence. There was no maid service to speak of and the hotel generally felt unsafe. I had no choice but to stay the first night due to the hour I arrived and a event in town causing the hotels to be booked. I was awakened in the middle of the night by "hotel security" questioning what I determined to be a prostitute right outside my room. Anyone who gives this hotel a good review must be one of the drug dealers that hang around outside the hotel. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!

• Stayed April 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I booked one night in this hotel and that was enough. Now I know why it was so cheap. There was no restaurant, there wasn't an ice machine that worked and the soda vending machines didn't work either. I finally found a machine that took my money and it gave me the wrong soda.The fire alarms went off and scared the hell out of me, so I got dressed fast and ran to the front desk. I was told it was a false alarm. They didn't bother to tell people on the floors to go back to their rooms, that everything was ok. They let everyone come to the front desk!
I couldn't get my free Internet to work and call for assistance. No one ever showed, even after 2 phone calls. I turned in the soda that came out of the machine and asked for my $2.00 back. The said no. Horrible experience!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Knights Inn Tulsa I-44? Share your experiences!