“Good value - slipping a little” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Stay and Fly Package!
Ranked #25 of 100 hotels in Tulsa
Austin, Texas
“Good value - slipping a little”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

This is another property I often visit. The main area was recently redesigned and was a mistake. The new layout is not very friendly and has (according to the staff) hurt business significantly. Breakfast is still good and the rooms are clean. I think a overall renovation is due and a rethink of the layout of the main floor would help. Otherwise a good hotel in a good location. I stay there often and will continue to.

• Stayed June 2013
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience. I am excited that our staff made such a great impression, although equally disappointed that you were not impressed with the property layout.

As I consider feedback a gift for us to improve, I would be grateful to hear any additional comments you have regarding your stay, please feel free to contact me at brent.denardo@hilton.com or 918-622-4000.

313 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I stayed at the Embassy Suites I-44 for an overnight business trip. Front desk staff was prompt and efficient and even reminded me I qualified for the Hilton Honors program, looking up my number for me. Afternoon happy hour was good, with some cheese and veggies instead of just the popcorn at many places. Made to order omelets in the morning is also a plus in the breakfast menu. the rooms were clean and I love the fact there is an extra sink and long granite counter in the bedroom, as well as the sink in the bathroom. Wireless internet was easy to access. No issues, all plusses here.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for choosing Embassy Suites for business trip to Tulsa! We were pleased that you had an excellent stay. During your next trip, we will showcase some changes with new menus presentations in our restaurants. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back for your next trip.

Ardmore, Oklahoma, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

After the normal reservation process and a nice email from the assistant manager, we were disappointed with the facility. Housekeeping was hit and miss--more miss than hit. The manager's reception consisted of a bowl of chips and salsa, a plate of cheese cubes, and either celery or carrot sticks with ranch dressing. About half the time we observed the refreshments were empty and no one watching it. But the thing that put this hotel on our "just Average" list was the Saturday morning breakfast that Embassy Suites touts. We got our plates of food and found a table at which to sit. A lady busing the tables asked where our wrist bands were. Wrist bands--what is this?? She said they had so much trouble with people "coming in off the street" that they had to make all guests wear wrist bands. We told her we had our card from check-in and sat down. The rest of the time we sat through breakfast we saw no one with a wrist band even though all the tables were full. I would say if this hotel has that much trouble with people "coming in off the street", they have a problem with security. Glad this was our last day there and we won't return. If you want quiet, don't go here. It was full of teens who met in the atrium with loud cheering. Apparently this is the norm since the lady who delivered our room service meal advised us to shut the door to our bedroom so that we could sleep.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, as feedback is a gift. We are excited to understand the views of our guests as we are continuously in the process of making changes to update our product and service. I have met with the leadership team to address the inconsistency of housekeeping and the evening reception and wrist bands for breakfast.

As I consider feedback a gift for us to improve, I would be grateful to hear any additional comments you have regarding your stay and would like an opportunity to invite you back to see our improvements, please feel free to contact me at brent.denardo@hilton.com or 918-622-4000.

Des Moines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We've stayed here several times on the road. It's conveniently located right off of I-44. The only problem with it's location is that 3 sides of the hotel get the interstate noise. The rooms are spacious and clean. We've stayed at a couple of other ES properties and the rooms are larger at this location.Bonus points for being able to enter the bathroom from both the living area and bedroom. Very helpful when your children are sleeping on the sleeper sofa and you don't want the light to wake them. The staff is always helpful and friendly. At breakfast I liked that I could pick my omelet ingredients, leave them with the cook, get a number and have it delivered. We will stay here again when traveling through Tulsa. Easy interstate access, great staff and several good stays have made this our go to hotel in Tulsa.

Room Tip: The rooms above the reception area are the only ones that do not have interstate noise.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience; I am excited to hear had an excellent stay and that our accommodations worked for all of your family members.

Safe travels to you and your family.

OKC, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

A great atmosphere for the entire family (and friends, too). It was great to see all of the wedding party at breakfast each morning and the reception in the evening was fun and relaxed. Amenities were just right in the rooms, staff was EXTREMEMLY friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience; I am excited to hear had an excellent stay socializing with family.

Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Our family stayed here last weekend. We were enthusiastically greeted on our arrival and our encounters with the staff were all very pleasant. The property is not the newest, but it was in fine shape and it has all of the amenities you know and love about Embassy Suites. The fitness center is bigger and better supplied than most, with Precor machines, free weights, mats, etc. It is located just off the interstate, in a group of several hotels, so it isn't scenic. It is convenient.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Thank you for your excellent comments. The Embassy Suites is very proud of its excellent service and we are glad that your experience reflected this. Our fitness center is designed for people of varying enthusiasm; I am happy to hear we exceeded your needs.

We appreciate your business and look forward to your next trip.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Every employee I came in contact with was very nice with a positive attitude. My room was large and comfy. The breakfast was delicious and I really like the omelet selections. I did not hear any noise from other guests.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We are best known for our great suites, breakfast and service. The Embassy Suites is very proud of its excellent team members and we are glad that your experience reflected their hard work and dedication.

We wish you safe travels on your future journeys.

Embassy Suites Tulsa

Been to Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44? Share your experiences!