“Nice place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 100 hotels in Tulsa
Auckland, New Zealand
“Nice place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I stayed here a week on business. There was a slight mixup with my luggage which was delivered by the airline overnight. The front desk told me nothing had been delivered, and it was only when I checked with the airline that they found it. But this was more than made up for by the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff and the free meal they gave me to apologise! I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your recent experience! We look to our guests to tell us what we are doing well and where we can improve our services and offerings. Yes, unfortunately we do make mistakes but we try to ensure that we more than make up for them.

Your business is appreciated, thank you.

Embassy Suites- Tulsa

328 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
tulsa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Had a choice I would always stay at Embassy Suites. Rooms are the best of any rooms I have visited. Spa was great for a sore back and helped me be able to play golf the next morning. The hotel was close to shopping and restaurants with easy access to and from the hotel

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for choosing Embassy Suites for your visit to Tulsa! We were pleased that you had an excellent stay. I appreciate your comments about our close proximity to golf, shopping and restaurants; I believe our location meets most needs of our guests.

Thank you for your business and safe travels to you and your family.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel is was very nice and kid friendly. The indoor pool was a plus for us, having small children and keeping them out of the hot Oklahoma sun was a must. Also, I didn't notice it advertised but they offer a happy hour daily with drinks and snacks which was really nice and relaxing. We ordered room service which was pretty good. You can't expect a 5 star meal with room service. The staff was friendly and the breakfast with made to order omelets was delicious. It is a bit older and there are some things that aren't top notch, but overall very clean and I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing Embassy Suites for your visit to Tulsa! We are thrilled that you had an excellent stay. I understand the challenges associated when traveling with children, I have six (blessings) children myself.

Embassy Suites- Tulsa
Kechi, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Need update. Very friendly and helpful staff. Pull out sofa bed lumpy, not very comfy. Breakfast was good however, I like over easy eggs and hot pancakes. I guess the old way Embassy cooked a hot order breakfast is gone forever.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience.

I would also like to thank you for your feedback regarding the property conditions; we are in the process of updating our bedding package which will complement the existing hotel décor.

Greenwood, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Embassy suites. The manager reception and breakfast was very good. I love being there. The manager was very understanding of my situation and allowed me to check at a better time that best fit my schedule. The manager was very nice and talked about the options of the pool. I recieved towels when needed.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

While we are best known for our great suites, breakfast and Manager’s Reception, our greatest asset is our associates. The Embassy Suites is very proud of its excellent team members and we are glad that your experience reflected their hard work.

New Richmond, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Hotel is in need of refurbishing. Room was filthy and uncared for. Duvets were pulled from beds due to stains. They were put back on the bed by hotels staff with stains placed at end of bed! Bathroom has hair and urine around stool. Coffee maker and clock did not work.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. It is through such candid feedback that we continue to improve our product and services. I regret that you found cleanliness to be an issue in this case; we have recently made some changes to ensure this doesn’t happen again. Should you decide to stay in Tulsa again, I would ask that you contact me directly so that I can ensure you a successful stay.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I've stayed here before and it has not improved.

Three things made my stay below average:
1) The pool area was resurfaced with a rubber material and whole atrium smells very strongly of the solvent/rubber mixture. The pool area is like a rubber factory - really unpleasant. The smell strong enough to be the very first impression you get of the hotel as you walk in and it pervades everything. Luckily, the smell does not pervade the rooms on the 8th floor where I stayed. The hotel should get compensation from the company that did that.

2) The housekeeping service was just missing - all they did was "straigten" the beds - but it was strange, like they stretched the top cover over wrinkled bedding. I've never seen anything like it in a hotel before. They did not empty the trash cans (an issue when you stay in a hotel with kids). We called with a specific request for something to be cleaned and they didn't do it at all - we had to call back.

3) The restaurant menu changed for the worse - they took out the mid-priced items and left only the expensive ones. You can order hot-dogs and pizza on the "patio" and filet mignon for $44 inside - but I don't want either of those. I want a $19 option for Chicken Milanese or something.

Overall, as a person who has stayed at several Embassy Suites locations and an HHonors member, this was by far my worst stay at an embassy suites ever. Would really make me think twice about this location and possibly others again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, as feedback is a gift. We want to understand the views of our guests as we are continuously in the process of making changes to update our product and service. We fortunately or unfortunately had to make a change in the housekeeping department, I think you will find a noticeable improvement the next time you visit us; he menu has been changed back (nearly to its old self) some upgrades but with better pricing; the rubber smell in the pool area is a new comment- thank you, we need all guests perceptions to create an environment of excellence.

As I consider feedback a gift for us to improve, I would be grateful to hear any additional comments you have regarding your stay and would like an opportunity to invite you back to see our improvements, please feel free to contact me at brent.denardo@hilton.com or 918-622-4000.

Embassy Suites Tulsa

Been to Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44? Share your experiences!