“Typical Embassy Suites experience, so it was great” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #18 of 104 Hotels in Tulsa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Wentzville, Missouri
“Typical Embassy Suites experience, so it was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stayed at this property on my way home from vacation. The hotel is in a very convenient location and is easy to get to. The staff was friendly throughout my stay. The room was in good condition. I really appreciated the extensive choice of HD television channels as well as the the very fast, and free, Wi-Fi. Those are both things you don't see enough of in hotels. There were several groups of children staying in the hotel, but the suite was still quiet. Also, breakfast was awesome, and free drinks in the evening weren't bad either!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. We were pleased that you were able to enjoy your stay at the Embassy Suites Tulsa. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and the excellent breakfast. We are grateful for your business and look forward to your next trip.

Embassy Suites Tulsa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
new york, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

great hotel and great staff nothing but good things to say about this hotel. Rooms have plenty of space and staff can't help you enough. 1st class hotel in my opinion.The breakfast is excellent and the get together at night is a nice touch. Great price for what you get at this hotel!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience; I am excited to hear you had an excellent stay with us.

NW AR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Checked in super late but was still welcomed very professional by Grant? He noticed our Honors status and was kind enough to upgrade our room and offered us a few cold bottled water's as well. Great service for it being close to midnight! Room was 2bed/2bath suite which was a real treat for us and the kids & made our super short stay very nice. Older hotel, but everything was clean and in order. Breakfast staff was really nice and came by the table a few times to check on us. Atrium is relaxing with palm trees and water feature. Rates seem to be very reasonable for all they offer. Good choice for Tulsa area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
We are excited to see that our service continues to be a highlight. You are one of many who have written us about Graham – we could not be prouder of the contributions he makes every day.

Thank you for being such a loyal guest and safe travels to you and your family.

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have stayed in many Embassy Suites throughout the country and the one in Tulsa has to go down as one of the worse. Very outdated, breakfast was uneatable (albiet free), manager reception employees very unfriendly with some wierd rules.

I always try to stay at the Embassy and will continure that, but this one was very disappointing on this trip.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor. It is through such candid feedback that we continue to improve upon our product and services. Complaints about the breakfast and unfriendly team members are uncommon; I regret that you found this to compromise your stay. Please accept my apologies.

I would like to invite you to contact me directly at brent.denardo@hilton.com or 918-622-4000, so that I can understand the issues in greater detail. Again, thank you for your comments and I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to retain your valued patronage and regain your confidence. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Olathe, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

For a Savvy business traveler, this is your normal everyday hotel. Nothing bad, nothing great. The decor is a little dated compared to most hotels I've been in but overall it was a good stay. The rooms are large, spacious and fairly comfortable. The customer service is great. No complaints about the breakfast or the evening reception..this is just your normal everyday hotel.

Room Tip: Away from the Highway noise.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, as feedback is a gift. We are excited to understand the views of our guests as we are continuously in the process of making changes to update our product and service. I am happy to hear the customer service was great and that you had no complaints in general.

I would be grateful to hear any additional comments you have on our product(s), please feel free to contact me at brent.denardo@hilton.com.

Best Regards,,

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast was lovely. Has a great variety. Cattleman's restaurant was perfect and had great tenderloin. Room was very clean. Our personal items were respected and all staff was really, very friendly and helpful. Overall the hotel was beautiful and we all had an excellent stay.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for your excellent comments. The Embassy Suites is very proud of its fantastic service and we are glad that your experience reflected this. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next trip to our beautiful city.

Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our stay. Very clean Hotel. We enjoyed the Managers Complementary
snacks and drinks. Took a soak in the hot tub. Had an awesome breakfast. The staff was very friendly. Love the Embassy Suites.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Embassy Suites Tulsa

Been to Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44? Share your experiences!