“Great Staff!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 100 Hotels in Tulsa
Plattsmouth, NE
“Great Staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Spent 5 nights here with the family (2 adults, 3 kids) and felt the 2 room suite was comfortable. As past reviews mention, the 2 double beds are only big enough for 1 person each, unless you're a small person. They do have a hide-a-bed couch so that gives you some room for additional sleeping. Would stay in a King bed suite if I return to an Embassy Suites. The breakfast was very good! This saved me at least $50 a day with my family. We stayed on the 3rd floor, away from the highway, and didn't hear any noise. The staff was definately the best part of the hotel. Vicki at the front desk was very helpful with all of my requests and the wait staff during breakfast were awesome. *please leave a tip for these folks.. you'll see what I mean when you get here. Overall, good time and would stay again if back in Tulsa.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear Billy R:

We love that you would recommend us and that you would also return here again. The Embassy Suites is very proud of its fantastic team members and we are glad that your experience reflected their hard work. I will be sure to communicate your compliment to Vicki.

Brent M. DeNardo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Talala, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Went to this hotel for a special evening with my wife. If your looking for a place that really cares about you as a customer than this is your place! The staff was so friendly and helpful I felt like I was their only customer!! Perfect place to stay the afternoon swim, hot tub and enjoy complimentary drinks in the evening. The restaurant was great and the food was excellent! The inside has been recently renovated and looks AWESOME! This place is a great value for your money! The breakfast was free and it was even a cooked breakfast! Highly reccomend this place!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Stephen P:

Thank you for letting us know how pleased you were with your stay. We appreciate your business and we hope you will return again soon.

Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The hotel was nice. We enjoyed the open atrium in the hotel. There was plenty of seating to relax and listen to the peaceful fountain. The rooms were spacious and clean and the staff was very friendly. There was a wrestling tournament, so the hotel was full of poorly behaved children=not the fault of the hotel. There are only two elevators, so with kids playing on them, it was hard to get where you needed to be. There were so many in the pool, that the pool had to be shut down the next day. The room had a refrigerator and a microwave which was nice. There were TVs in both the bedroom and the living area. If we would have had our kids, this would have been great for them! There is a managers reception from 5:30 to 7. They provide adult beverages and light snacks. The lines were long, but quick. It was a nice treat. There is a patio grill that is part of Cattlemans steakhouse. The steakhouse is a bit pricey, but the grill was delish! We had a pizza that was very good. In the morning the breakfast was very good and there was a large selection. Again, the staff was very friendly. Despite all the noise from the very energetic children, we never heard anyone. The hotel is located conveniently to many resturants should you not eat at the hotel. And, it is about a 10 minute drive to the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. It was a very nice stay and we would stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear sleak:

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay. I am glad that our team took excellent care of you.

And for the record…I agree with you, the pizza is delish!

Los Angeles
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

While the hotel over all was nice, it was also a bit dated. Was not feeling the Embassy Suites vibe like I normally do.

Room was ok, had problems with the TV, other than that, just another average hotel.

Room Tip: If you stay here, look for the best deals online.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Kellen007:

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, as feedback is a gift. We are excited to understand the views of our guests as we are in process of making some changes to update our product.

Embassy Suites Tulsa
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I love this hotel. We went for our 10 yr anniversary. The room was great, had a good view and the breakfast was awesome! They have a great restaurant and bar also. Kinda pricey but its nice thats its right there and you dont have to drive or leave the hotel. They also have a little store you can buy snacks and stuff.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent review. Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary. We were pleased that you were able to enjoy your time with us.

Carmel, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I always enjoy the open design of the Embassy Suites Hotels. The Tulsa Embassy's open atrium is very nice with fountains , comfortable seating and nicely appointed bar areas .. There is a great steak house which includes " The Cattlemans lounge ' very Tulsa ... I was also impressed with the front desk staff , friendly and very helpfull . My two night stay was great... especially since I got to visit with my daughter who was in Tulsa on business !

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience. I am excited that our staff made such a great impression! I will definitely let them know you enjoyed your visit.

The Colony
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Great place to have a meeting or just to relax, staff went above and beyond to make sure not only myself but the entire group had a great visit. I would recommend this place to everyone anytime. Even the shuttle driver was great and wanted to get to know me. Thats another plus they have shuttle to and from the airport. The lounge area was very clean and welcoming. The free drinks from 5:30 ti 7:30 was another big plus. We had a little mess up with the meeting room arrangements, but they never argued about who was right or wrong, they made it right and it was handled quickly.
The staff was great and again I would recommend this hotel to any friend or family member.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Chris N:

Thank you for your recent review. We were pleased that you were able to enjoy your stay at the Embassy Suites Tulsa. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and the excellent breakfast. We are grateful for your business and look forward to your next trip.

Embassy Suites Tulsa

Been to Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44? Share your experiences!