“Decent hotel, clustered together on top of other hotels.” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay and Fly Package!
Ranked #21 of 100 Hotels in Tulsa
Los Angeles
“Decent hotel, clustered together on top of other hotels.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

While the hotel over all was nice, it was also a bit dated. Was not feeling the Embassy Suites vibe like I normally do.

Room was ok, had problems with the TV, other than that, just another average hotel.

Room Tip: If you stay here, look for the best deals online.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear Kellen007:

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, as feedback is a gift. We are excited to understand the views of our guests as we are in process of making some changes to update our product.

Embassy Suites Tulsa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I love this hotel. We went for our 10 yr anniversary. The room was great, had a good view and the breakfast was awesome! They have a great restaurant and bar also. Kinda pricey but its nice thats its right there and you dont have to drive or leave the hotel. They also have a little store you can buy snacks and stuff.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent review. Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary. We were pleased that you were able to enjoy your time with us.

Carmel, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I always enjoy the open design of the Embassy Suites Hotels. The Tulsa Embassy's open atrium is very nice with fountains , comfortable seating and nicely appointed bar areas .. There is a great steak house which includes " The Cattlemans lounge ' very Tulsa ... I was also impressed with the front desk staff , friendly and very helpfull . My two night stay was great... especially since I got to visit with my daughter who was in Tulsa on business !

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience. I am excited that our staff made such a great impression! I will definitely let them know you enjoyed your visit.

The Colony
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Great place to have a meeting or just to relax, staff went above and beyond to make sure not only myself but the entire group had a great visit. I would recommend this place to everyone anytime. Even the shuttle driver was great and wanted to get to know me. Thats another plus they have shuttle to and from the airport. The lounge area was very clean and welcoming. The free drinks from 5:30 ti 7:30 was another big plus. We had a little mess up with the meeting room arrangements, but they never argued about who was right or wrong, they made it right and it was handled quickly.
The staff was great and again I would recommend this hotel to any friend or family member.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Chris N:

Thank you for your recent review. We were pleased that you were able to enjoy your stay at the Embassy Suites Tulsa. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and the excellent breakfast. We are grateful for your business and look forward to your next trip.

Heartland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Twice a year we go to Tulsa for national wrestling tournaments and we always stay at Embassy Suites. The hotel itself is well maintained and full of employees willing to do whatever they can to make your stay as satisfying as possible. The continental breakfast is more like a breakfast buffet. Each day there is a new treat; pancakes, French toast, krispie cream donuts, etc. An omelette bar with 15+ ingredients is a daily option as well. The rooms are huge and easily accommodate a family of six. We have 2 kids, but at wrestling tournaments we seem to always have extras. It's great to have the flexibility of a pull out couch. Also, the main bedroom is separated by a door to the sitting room which makes it perfect for putting kids to bed with out forcing the adults to turn all the lights and tv off. There are several eating establishments close by and it is conveniently located by the interstate.
We always seem to find a good advanced pay rate. We paid $340 for 3 nights including all taxes. The great thing about this hotel is that when we decided to go home a day early, the hotel credited us for the last night (something they did not have to do since it was clearly stated in our agreement that no refunds would be given).
My tips for improvement.... 1 glass of wine costs $11 and the corners of the shower had some black mildew spots. Not deal breakers for us. We will always stay here when we visit Tulsa.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear heartlandfoodie:

Thank you for choosing Embassy Suites for your visit to Tulsa! We were pleased that you had an excellent stay. We appreciate your kind words about our made to order breakfast, the manager’s reception, the comfortable two-room suites and our amazing associates. We have addressed the issue of mildew in the bathtub corners. Your comments are appreciated as use feedback to make our hotel better each day.

Brent DeNardo
Minot, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Excellent bang for your buck! Free breakfast and 2 hrs in the evening of free drinks and appetizers. One morning we missed breakfast and had to go to Ihop for breakfast and it cost our family $50.00. The beds are only full size but very comfortable. The staff is very professional and willing to help with whatever needs help. We stayed for a whole week and really enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Terri B:

Thank you for your excellent comments. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. The Embassy Suites is very proud of its fantastic team members and we are glad that your experience reflected their hard work.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

The check-in staff were super friendly and helpful. The hotel was very busy with large groups but the breakfast staff and managers reception did and excellent job keeping the lines to a minimum and the food plentiful! The only negative was the pool smelled very strong of mold/mildew... not something you want to smell let alone go swimming in.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Runnermom3:

We are so glad you enjoyed your experience! We look to our guests to tell us what we are doing well and where we can improve our services and offerings. I will be sure to share your remarks with our Engineering team to see what adjustments need to be made to the pool chemicals.

Embassy Suites- Tulsa

Been to Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44? Share your experiences!