I always enjoy the open design of the Embassy Suites Hotels. The Tulsa Embassy's open atrium is very nice with fountains , comfortable seating and nicely appointed bar areas .. There is a great steak house which includes " The Cattlemans lounge ' very Tulsa ... I was also impressed with the front desk staff , friendly and very helpfull . My two night stay was great... especially since I got to visit with my daughter who was in Tulsa on business !
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tulsa Hotel Tulsa
- Embassy Suites Tulsa Hotel
- Tulsa Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated off I-44 in Tulsa, OK, our Embassy Suites Tulsa is just 10 minutes away from all that Tulsa offers. We are just minutes from Expo Square Pavilion, Tulsa Zoo, Tulsa Promenade, and much more. Our hotel offers all the amenities of Embassy Suites hotels including complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, evening Manager's Reception and spacious two-room suites, complete with sofa bed. High speed wireless internet is available (for a nominal fee), and we offer on-site indoor swimming pool, fitness center and business center. Award-winning Cattleman's Restaurant offers both lunch, dinner and room service, and serves only the finest beef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Tulsa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.