“Great place to stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 100 Hotels in Tulsa
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great place to stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

Our room was nice, the breakfast was wonderful, and everyone was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
cesarebenedetti, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, September 20, 2011
Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to review our hotel! We truly appreciate knowing about your stay!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

arrived without reservation, got very good competitive room rate(HH), gracious and accommodating front desk staff, nice dinner at bar, excellent and very accommodating breakfast cook.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
cesarebenedetti, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, September 12, 2011
We strive for excellence! Thank you for the great review! I'm glad our team took good care of you!
Edmond, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

Great staff and family friendly. Very good amenities such as Managers reception and breakfast buffet.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
cesarebenedetti, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, September 8, 2011
I love that you enjoyed our unique amenities! That's just part of what makes the Embassy Suites so special. We hope to welcome you back as our guest again soon!
Tulsa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

Our experience her was outstanding. From the time we walked through the front door, until the time we checked out the staff was friendly and helpul. I was most impressed with our suite. The room was absoutly perfert and loved the decor. I will defantly be back and will reccomend to all of our friends.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
I'm so glad you were shown the hospitality we strive to offer each of our guests! We hope to make all your future stays just as special!
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

My husband and I needed a quick getaway from our busy lives. We didn't want to leave town so we decided to check in at the Embassy Suites. It was great. We loved the free happy hour drinks, then had dinner at The Cattleman's restaurant. The food was great and the service was also good. The hotel was clean and really pretty. We felt like we were at a resort. Thanks Tulsa Embassy Suites for helping keep our sanity. We will come again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay! Thanks for taking the time to post about your trip!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for a few days in July. The Hotel was very clean, the staff was great, loved the restaurant. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone staying in Tulsa.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
cesarebenedetti, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, August 30, 2011
Thank you for the great recommendation Lisa! Guest recommendations are priceless to us because it lets us know you truly had an excellent stay. We would love to see you back again and wish you safe travels where ever you may be headed this year!
Nixa, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

My stay at this hotel - Embassy Suites was one of the best ones that I have had in awhile. The staff was very friendly and very helpful in helping me with directions around Tulsa. The Hotel was clean and the breakfast was good and hot! Thanks for a comfortable stay away from home!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
cesarebenedetti, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, August 26, 2011
Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate your comments!

Been to Embassy Suites Tulsa - I-44? Share your experiences!