“Customer Service” 3 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6110 S Yale Ave, Tulsa, OK 74136 (Formerly Doubletree Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2X Points Package
Ranked #19 of 104 Hotels in Tulsa
Tulsa, United States
“Customer Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

My business partner had to change rooms 3 times. I didn't enjoy the toilet seat being up. The internet was not usable for 24 hours due to the code showing a space in it when there wasn't and the front desk attendant assured me it was my error. That said, this is NOT my normal experience at Hilton hotels

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DTWP-DOS, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent experience with us. I apologize to hear that you were disappointed with the quality of the internet and will pass along your comments to our front desk. Thank you for your comments and we hope you'll come back and stay with us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Dallas, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Spotty wi-fi that required a room change at 11 pm and then even then had to stand by the door for a minimum signal, room not cleaned the next day, and probably the worst food I have ever had at a hotel sums it up.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent experience with us. I apologize to hear that you were disappointed with the quality of property amenities at our hotel. We always want to do our best to make sure that our guests are enjoying their stay, and I'm sorry that we fell short of your expectations of us. Thank you for your comments and we hope you'll come back and stay with us again!
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I spent the entire week on business and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Very friendly staff including the Servers in the main restaurant and my favorite, Dee in the lounge. I stayed in a very clean King room and everything worked well. I'll stay here again!
Rick

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you Rick for your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next stay with us!

Cypress, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Was a very clean, easy to find very central location. Everything was great!! Spent time with friends in the lobby bar. Very clean, good food. Check in was quick and efficient. Room was very clean and spacious. Would definitely recommend to others. I go to Tulsa every year around this time and this was the first time at the Doubletree. Would definitely do again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your recent stay with us! We appreciate your business and your feedback!

We hope to have you stay with us again on your next trip to Tulsa!

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We got hot gourmet cookies every night from the front desk! Too bad there was no refrigerator to keep some milk in. But they had the fluffiest towels and hottest water I have every seen in any hotel. I had to crawl around on the floor looking for electrical outlets to plug in various electronic devices and a piece of medical equipment I had to use during my stay. The air conditioning was great as was the noise levels.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the warm cookies!

We have passed along your comments regarding the outlets in the room...we appreciate the feedback.

Thank you again and we hope to have you back again!

Sunnyvale, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I had called 2 weeks before my stay to say I would be checking in late and wanted the upgraded room. When I arrived, I was place on the Honors floor, but no upgrade. The room was next to the elevator and the key did not work, so I went down to get another. That key did not work and I noticed that the ice machine was on continual run and I did not want that room anyways, so I requested a different room. It only had 1 bed when I needed 2. I just took the room for the night. I went down to change my room and got the room one over form my original room. not much better than the first for noise. At one point the front desk had me in 3 rooms according to my reservation. Over all no one seemed really happy to be working there and made everyone feel that!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent experience with us. I apologize to hear that you were disappointed with your stay. We always want to do our best to make sure that our guests are enjoying their stay, and I'm sorry that we fell short of your expectations of us. Thank you for your comments and we hope you'll come back and stay with us again!

Estacada, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Very nice experience. Very, very friendly staff. They were putting in carpets in the lobby but it did not interfere with my checking in. The young lady at the front desk helped me find the location of my morning appointment and printed instructions. Very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Everything was great.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Doubletree Tulsa Warren Place. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your short stay with us.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Tulsa!

Director of Sales & Marketing

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place? Share your experiences!