“Great hotel and reasonably priced” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X Points Package
Ranked #23 of 100 hotels in Tulsa
Tampa
“Great hotel and reasonably priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I was in town on business and this place was recommended by the company I visited. It is not real close to a lot of things other than a hospital, but there was a very good steakhouse within walking distance. The lobby, common areas and rooms were all very modern and clean. The room was spacious and quiet. There were a lot of service folks on hand and everyone there was friendly and helpful. I did order from room service and the meal was nicely prepared and arrived just a few minutes after I ordered. The best thing about the stay was the price - just slightly over $100 for a nicely appointed king room with a small sofa, desk and chair. I've paid a lot more for a lot less. If you are on business and are looking for a nice place to stay, try this place out.

Room Tip: I was on a high floor and it was very quiet
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
DTWP-DOS, Director of Sales at Doubletree Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the DoubleTree Warren Place. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay!

McGill's, the steakhouse you mentioned, is across the street and is a favorite with many of our clients. We also have the Warren Duck Club on property which is consistently voted one of Tulsa's favorite restaurants.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

410 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Edmond, OK, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

The Double Tree at Warren Place is a nice place for a quiet get a way. The hotel is a good value for the money, the staff is always friendly and there are plenty of restaurants, shopping and other attractions in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the DoubleTree Warren Place. We love to hear feedback from our guests!

KingsPointe Village is located across the street from the hotel and provides our guests a variety of dining and shopping options. They also have free, outdoor concerts throughout the summer.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit to Tulsa!
Oklahoma City, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Only one pack of coffee in the room each morning for two people. Had to go to lobby and buy from their Starbucks. Advertised I would have Refridgerator and Microwave, did not have either. When I went to lobby and ask about it they ask why I needed the Refridgerator, frankly it was none of their business expecially when I was suppose to have one.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We appreciate your review of your recent stay at our hotel.

We do have a limited number of refrigerators and microwaves available at an additional charge with priority given to guests with medical requirements. We work hard to personalize each guest's experience and try to keep costs affordable. Your review helps us maintain a focus on both of those areas.

Thank you again for your comments and your stay at the DoubleTree Warren Place.
Wichita, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

When I called to make the reservation, they were very nice. I asked if breakfast was served and led to believe that it was a free breakfast and you didn't have to pay. Since I have two small children that was important. Then I find out that you have to pay $16 a plate for crappy hotel breakfast buffet food. If I have to pay that much, I expect to get food quality to match the price. The pancakes were hard as rock (my spoon bounced off of it), the gravy was starchy and grainy, and my husband had lipstick residue on his coffee cup. We had to ask for a highchair twice and the server checked on us once. Breakfast was a HUGE let down and with one child that didn't eat well at all, I was not happy. When I arrive to check in, there is a line of three people, my child was not happy and all I wanted was to grab my room key and get up to my room. So we waited, and waited, and waited. The front desk girl finally called for back up because the guest she was helping had a problem and she finally decided to call for help. She should have done that the second the third person arrived to check in. Once I got to the desk, the process was quick and she did offer us cookies. FYI- your convenience of parking is terrible. The A/C was so loud that it woke myself and kids up multiple times. Plus, with the location of the unit, it only got really cool on one side of the room and the other side was warmer. The floors were ok, but there was still pieces of stuff on the floor which my crawling baby found very easily. Bathrooms were clean and you have good water pressure and hot water. I will say that every door greeter we walked by was very nice. Check out was fast and that gentleman was nice as well. I also appreciated the reduced rate for the pinto show. I am now aware that DoubleTree is not a family oriented hotel and will look for different accommodations in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the misunderstanding about breakfast being included in your room rate. We do have some packages available which do include breakfast.

We’re sorry the food quality didn’t meet your expectations. At our property, we want to serve fresh, tasty dishes with the caring touches of home. We work continually to improve our menu offerings, and your comments will help us improve. We hope you’ll stay with us the next time you’re in the area and let us know how we’re doing.

Thank you again.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Amazing hotel all the way around. Stunning in every way! Beautiful landscaping and the bed was more comfortable than my bed at home. :) LOVED this hotel!! Very clean and safe! The staff was overly kind and helpful!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

bartlesville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

A very nice hotel. Upon arrival we were given a room that smelled smoky so we requested a different room and were given one that was much better. Balcony rooms tend to smell smoky, as people smoke on the balcony and drag the smell in with them. The staff was very accommodating and polite.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Holiday, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were here for a wedding. Stayed 4 nights in a clean and well appointed hotel room. Located in a park setting which was convient with our dogs. Staff were very friendly, efficient, and professional. The "front man" Gus.... was outstanding.. you have to meet him to fully understand.
Our housekeeper, Cin, did and excellent job. When a problem arose in at a meal, the Operations Manager, Travis Taylor, interceeded and resolved the issue... just part of the professionalism shown by the staff from the front desk to the housekeeping staff. Job well done.

Room Tip: As in any city setting, the higher the better.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Doubletree Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place? Share your experiences!