“Quality Hotel in South Tulsa” 4 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6110 S Yale Ave, Tulsa, OK 74136 (Formerly Doubletree Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2X Points Package
Ranked #19 of 104 Hotels in Tulsa
Bedminster, New Jersey
“Quality Hotel in South Tulsa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

Overall, we had a very nice stay of the hotel. Self-parking in the attached multi-level parking garage is free. There is a Starbucks or a Starbucks-like coffee shop in the hotel. We stayed on the executive level and the room was very comfortable. The room was clean and Double Tree cookies are always good. The executive rooms are on the top floor of the hotel and you must use your room key to access the floors. With the executive room, breakfast is included -- think fresh coffee, pastries, yogurt, fruit, and cold cereal -- in a small dining facility on the top level of the hotel. There is a AAA rate available.

Room Tip: Recommend spending a little extra for the executive room IF you are planning to take advantage of th...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
James_P_Cunningham, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this review, June 2, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay, keep in mind next time you visit us that high speed internet access is complimentary in our executive level rooms. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the Tulsa area that we can be your home away from home!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Colleyville, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

As a Diamond Honors member, I've stayed here over the yrs. on 2-4 trips per yr to Tulsa. Upscale decor; lobby and rooms. Staff is average - nice. Pretty consistent in delivering what you'd expect from a Doubletree - service and amenity wise. My main issue is with the "Executive Lounge" on 9th floor (called the "Executive Floor").You must specify you want the 9th floor, otherwise you may end up on the Executive 8th Floor and have to take the elevator every time you want to partake of the benefits of the "Executive Lounge" - minor, but an inconvenience.Additionally, traveling regularly, I find most of the VIP lounges open generally at 5 pm, so you can have a cocktail before dinner. Here they open at 6. Many people already on their way to dinner by 6. Despite mentioning to management over the yrs - this must be the ideal time to start for most of the clientele they get here(since they haven't changed time), and at the other end, breakfast ends at 9, not 9:30 or 10:00 as many other properties. Again, minor, but can be inconvenient. Finally, Exec Lounge charges the full boat - same price you'd pay in the bar for beer or mixed drinks. No complimentary drinks for Diamonds here or even a reduced price - annoying since other properties have a more "generous" policy for their best customers.

Room Tip: VIPs request the 9th floor for easy lounge access
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Buffalo, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

Nice place, very comfortable beds, nice amenities. There were problems with the tub in my room and they gave me two vouchers for breakfast to compensate for having to move me to another room. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
James_P_Cunningham, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
Thank you very much for staying with us and I am very happy to read that you enjoyed our comfortable beds and great amenities. I appreciate your feedback and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I must apologize for the situation with the tub. I am pleased the situation was resolved quickly and to your satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Doubletree at Warren Place on your next visit to our great city. Next time you stay with us please try out our restaurant the Warren Duck Club for dinner voted one of the best restaurants in Tulsa by Tulsa People magazine.
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel many times, and have never been disappointed. We sometimes redo our itinerary just so we CAN stay here. The staff has always been friendly, and many of the front desk crew have been great.

The location is easy to access, and parking is free. The parking structure is rather far from the guest room elevators, though, and I noticed it was quite challenging for elderly guests, or those with lots of luggage.

The restaurant is a bit dated, but the views are terrific and it's always been clean. We have only eaten brunch there, and it was included in the price of the room. Otherwise, it is expensive.

The only negative experience we've ever had here was with noise, but that can be at any property. The hotel had a large group with many activities going on. After a word to the front desk, it was resolved, and our stay in the clean, comfortable room resumed. A more frequent check by the security people, is probably in order to protect the experience for those attempting to get a good night's sleep.

Room Tip: When dances and music events are scheduled, avoid rooms directly over the front entrance, especially...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for staying with us while you were in Tulsa and being a loyal guest of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I understand your point about the parking garage being away from the front desk, but we always encourage our guest to utilize the services of our valet parking. I am glad you found our staff to be responsive and friendly. We look forward to your next visit to Tulsa and we hope to be your hotel of choice. If you are returning during the summer months, I recommend that you make reservation early as Tulsa is very busy during the summer and people come from all over to stay at the Doubletree Warren Place.
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Very nice hotel...room was very comfortable and the food was great in the restaurant. I taught a class there and the room was ok to teach in, but had pillars, which is always tough! The staff was so friendly, and the price was just right for the room. Get the Grilled Chicken Caprese sandwich in the restaurant!! Yummy! Many restaurants within walking or shuttle driving distance...

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for staying with us and sharing your experience with other travelers. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, found our meeting rooms affordable and our staff so friendly. Our restaurant, the Warren Duck Club does have great food, I really like the Grilled Chicken Caprese too and I thank you for mentioning this as I am sure many of our future guests will be happy to know about it. I am very pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by our team members and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Doubletree by Hilton Tulsa Warren Place.
Elk City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

I have stayed here before and enjoyed it. This time, it was very noisy and we were really needing a good nights sleep. It is very clean and the staff was friendly. However, they did not offer the cookies that they promise upon arrival. Also, I am a hiltons honors member and they did not acknowledge that either. The parking garage has no security and is very scary as well.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us and other travelers. I am glad that you found our property to be very clean and the staff to be friendly.

I apologize that you felt the parking garage was not secure. We do employ 24 hour security company that patrols the well lit garage. I do understand your disappointment in not receiving a cookie upon arrival, I will find out what happened and follow up immediately. Reading your comments, I see that you are a repeat guest and I thank you for choosing our hotel. Thank you, we look forward to remaining your hotel of choice on your next visit to Tulsa.
Youngsville, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

We had a wonderful experience at the doubletree. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I gave the value a 3 because there was no breakfast provided and the room did not have a mini-fridge. Again, though, no real complaints. Great hotel.

• Stayed April 2012
James_P_Cunningham, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this review, April 21, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and found your accommodations to be clean and comfortable. We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed the friendly service provided by our team! Next time you stay, try our executive level amenities that include: high speed internet access, complimentary breakfast, evening appetizers and upgraded in-room amenities. If your future travels bring you back to Tulsa we hope you will choose the Doubletree Warren Place!

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place? Share your experiences!