“One of the better chain restaurants” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #208 of 1,037 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian
Tulsa, OK
“One of the better chain restaurants”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I'm generally not a fan of chain restaurants, but I always enjoy eating here. Good bread and dipping oil. Nice menu. Prices are slightly higher than what I would expect, but the portions are large and I generally take home leftovers. The food quality is above average (I really like their eggplant parm and spicy pomodoro sauces).

They are running a great family special on Monday nights in September (maybe October too?). Family sized entrees (menu says they serve 2-3, I think they easily serve four), including salads for everyone, for the price of an individual entree ($11-17). That's a really good deal! If you drink water and skip dessert, a family of 4 can eat well for $20!

• Visited September 2013

“Manager makes it right”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Other then a error by the cooks, that the manager made right, our meals were very good. Our wait staff was prompt, friendly, and efficient. Our server offered us sodas to-go, then slipped bread and dipping sauce in out carry home sack, a nice surprise.

• Visited July 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
“Always solid”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I generally get carryout from here for the family. The food is consist and service is always freindly.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We had lunch at Carino's this afternoon. The food was great and so was the service. Zack our server was so good we gave him a larger tip than we usually do. I had the Grilled Chicken Bowtie Festival and my husband had the Lemon Rosemary grilled chicken. They were both excellent. The atmosphere is also very nice. The serving sizes are large. I would suggest starting with a salad and splitting an entree. With two entrees and two ice teas our check was a little over $19, very good value.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
“Fantastic food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Loved it! We went there on our Valentine date on a Saturday night and loved it. They had been busy but were able to quickly and efficiently get the customers taken care of. The menu had traditional favorites but I tried a different spaghetti dish that was made and served in a iron skillet. It was great and the portion was huge at a fair price. My girlfriend had the bow tie pasta and couldn't even put a dent in the dish it was loaded! The wait staff was very nice and they tolerated my smarty pants silly comments well. Really was a nice experience overall. And we will go again.

• Visited February 2013