“Oily mess” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Oily mess”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Husband and I went in on a slow Monday night. None of their pizzas sounded appetizing at all, small selection with steep prices. So we decided on a pork sandwich and mac and cheese. The pork sandwich was small, but tasty after you picked out the massive amount of onions. The mac and cheese came with burnt oil bread and the dish it self was random assortment of noodles with no sauce and a pound of cheese that tasted sour. Our server was absent most of the meal except for bringing the check. It was so bad that I had no water from the time he brought our food till 15 minutes later when he brought the check and still didn't offer me a new glass! All in all, it was horrible, we will not be going back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Dallas
“World class pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

This is my fifth time at Joe Momma's. We ordered house salads with our mushroom and green pepper pizza and had the draft beer. The pizza was excellent, just the right flavor and texture. This what a hand tossed oven baked pizza should taste. I gave eaten pizza's in many places across the world and in most joints in Tulsa. This place is by far the best. The only place in town that makes a comparable pizza is the Sonoma grill. If you want to taste a grat pizza go to this place. You will never go anywhere else for pizza again. The service was very professional and friendly. I did not like the music inside, very loud and noisy and my kind of music. So we sat outside where it was quiet. They have an excellent beer selection and I recommend sampling them first. That is an experience in and by itself as most of the beer is made by local breweries.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great Pizza Joint in the Blue Dome District!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Very fun atmosphere and the food, and especially the pizza, is very good. They have trivia nights there and it is close to everything in the Blue Dome District. Its a great place to start off and evening downtown.

Visited June 2012
Jenks, OK
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Great Pizza, but the atmosphere wasn't quite what I had hoped for...probably my own fault for expecting authentic Italian....adequate wine and beer selection for the style of restaurant...and Yes, I would go back.

Visited May 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Love this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Everything about Joe Mamma's Pizza is great. The food, the staff, the atmosphere. I love it. Its in a really fun area of downtown with lots of stuff going on around there.

Visited March 2012