My trip here was pleasant and the staff were quite pleasant. It wasn't that busy so maybe I had a different experience than others have mentioned but I enjoyed it here.
There's a nice pool, a decent workout room, the breakfast is standard Hampton and the room was clean and quiet. There's plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby should that be what you need.
What I didn't take into account was how far out of my way I ended up coming, particularly when the Tulsa traffic was so wretched. That cost me considerable time in the evening and some in the morning. That's no fault of the hotel but if you are passing through you might consider staying closer to the interstate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa South-Bixby hotel is located just 14 miles from downtown Tulsa and minutes from the burgeoning town of Bixby. Catch a production of Oklahoma! at nearby Discoveryland. Cheer on youth sports teams at Bentley Park Sports Complex, just minutes from our South Tulsa hotel or walk to an event at Bixby's premier venue, The Spirit Bank Event Center right next door. Commune with the animals at the Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum, and cool off at Big Splash Water Park or visit the Oklahoma Aquarium. Stay in a modern guest room or a spacious suite at this Tulsa hotel and enjoy a comfortable night on a clean and fresh Hampton bed(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa South-Bixby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa South-Bixby Hotel Tulsa
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tulsa South-Bixby
- Hampton Inn Tulsa
- Tulsa Hampton Inn