“Great pub food, good hard cider” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Great pub food, good hard cider”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

My wife and I really like this place. Odd combo of hipsters, old yuppies, and grunge types, but don't pay any mind to that (unless your'e allergic to old yuppies). The food is solid and the service has always been adequate.

My fav food is their chips/salsa (always really good) and a club sandwich. Good burgers and sweet potato fries as well. The have a great woodchuck cider too.

Can be really busy sometimes so I'd recommend going at an off time or deal with the fact you'll have to wait.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, Florida
“Great atmosphere and delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We visited our friend who lives in Broken Arrow and when we asked him where we should go to dinner this is the place he says everyone goes to and I can see why! I ordered the turkey club with the sweet potato fries and it was amazing...I still have dreams about those fries and that sandwich...LOL. My husband who does not like sweet potatoes even liked them and kept stealing the fries off of my plate! My friend says the burgers are great and it seems other reviewers agree. The server was really nice too. I like to try different beers and there are plenty of options here. I gave her my likes and she recommended the Lost Coast Great White and it did not disappoint. Wish we had one here in Orlando!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“simple food, great beer: unbeatable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Difficult to go wrong with this one. A very simple menu. Do not expect sophistication but expect the food to be very tasty. I went for a Turkey burger and it was juicy and all goodness. The sweet potatoes fries are pretty much a staple of this place. They have a pretty decent choice of world beers (pretty decent for Tulsa standards, anyways). The ambiance is fantastic, very lively on Friday nights... though perhaps not your best choice for a romantic dinner. This is probably, by far, the best pub in town and it is in a great downtown spot.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Another cider please”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Stopped into McNellie's on a Sunday afternoon. It was just starting to get busy. We were seated right away and Matt, our server, was great. Ordered the fish and chips and it was delicious. The fish was hand-breaded and cooked perfectly. If you haven't ever had a hard cider, you need to try it. Man, it hit the spot. Wouldn't hesitate to eat (and drink) here again.

Visited October 2012
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Really popular.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

We went here for a couple of drinks one evening and couldn't believe how busy it was.
The staff were swamped but still offered great service.