“Never disappointed” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
California, United States
“Never disappointed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

We have went here for years. We went often when we lived in the area, and visiting this time was as good as any time in the past. This time, we brought our family and everyone enjoyed it. They have a lot of selection, the food is fresh and the staff is always friendly. It used to seem more hot in the past, I am not sure if they changed recipes or if I have gotten accustomed to it. It is really a place to check out for good Thai. It is never over crowded, as I do not think many know of this place. I think the regulars keep this place going. It is a little hard to find at first, but it is always well worth it. We always leave full and never disappointed. I have never known anyone to get sick from eating too much at this place, which seems rare with buffet.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

76% Recommend
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Authentic Thai Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My friend and I came here for lunch, It is not a big restaurant, but the food is great!
There's a variety of food from beef, chicken, pork, and vegan as well. Anyone with any taste can come here and find a delicious food they can eat.
We enjoyed the food and the place.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cape Coral, Florida
“Love Some of Their Dishes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I know that this buffet is not very traditional Thai, and it could be described as more Chinese than Thai - but it has a couple of things that I love and always go there for. One is the ground chicken and chile dish. I don't know what seasonings they put in it but it's very tasty! I also love cooked cabbage - my husband doesn't - so I always get it when I eat here. Again, don't know what seasonings they use in the dish but it's wonderful. Their soups and egg rolls are good and I like the variety of desserts they have. If you're looking for a good, fast lunch, the Bangkok is a good place.

• Visited April 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Best Thia food in Tulsa !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

We have been going there for years & love it!! The food is always fresh & yummy. The waiters & people that run it are always friendly & service is great! We go at least every other week (and we live about 25 min away) they all know us. It's the best in Tulsa!!! Go there you will love it!! That's why they have so many life long customers!! Oh & the price is great!!

It's 100% better than the nasty, greasy Chinese buffets all over Tulsa!!! Plus the staff is friendly & speak English.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Clear some things up...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

I have been eating at Bangkok for over 15 years and the food has always been excellent. Yes it is a buffet. Being a buffet that should immediately alert you to several things: first, the food will be freshest around lunch and dinner time (not saying they leave the food out long, they are always constantly cleaning out the trays and bring out new food, just an obvious fact), second, buffet and authentic do not usually go together, so it should be obvious that it is not an "authentic" Thai food restaurant, think more American style Chinese food with Thai spices and flavors. The service is always great, dirty plates are picked up immediately and drinks almost never get below half full. If they do not have the item you want on the buffet at the time, you can ask them to make it and they usually will (if they can and if you don't mind waiting a bit). The staff is always pleasant and courteous. It is a good value for the quality of the buffet, about $13 a person last time I went. They have a pretty large selection of entrees to choose from, fresh fruit, different sauces, etc... This place has been here for a long time because it has great food, loyal customers, and pleasant staff. The atmosphere is usually fairly quiet and relaxed, even when busy. If your looking for fancy or authentic Thai food then do not come here and spoil their name complaining that they are not authentic enough. If you are looking for a fairly good deal, good food, and friendly staff then do try it.

• Visited April 2012