“my stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 100 Hotels in Tulsa
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
“my stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

The Inn was a bit rough on the outside. The room was clean! There was a party going on my second night and I was next to the vending room. But It (The party) seemed well contained and nobody bothered me! All in All it was a good stay! No complaints!!! Just need to fix the drive way.

Room Tip: If you want more quiet, don't get a room by the vending machines. That's all.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
abvitulsaairport, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you enjoyed your clean room! Thank you so much for the helpful hints and tips. We have given your review much thought and attention. We hope to see you next time you visit Tulsa!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Rock Island, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

This room was huge! You could host a party in it it was so big. The king size bed looked so small in the middle of the room. Everything was clean and well organized. Our only problem was it needed a light in the kitchen corner of the room. It was missing one tiny ceiling tile by the sink and the sink handle came off. Ok we'll I accidentally broke it with my over excited ness to wash my hands. Great for someone needing an overnight by the airport.

• Stayed March 2013
abvitulsaairport, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Thank you for your helpful review! We are glad you enjoyed our spacious rooms and amenities. I will pass on your kind thoughts to our apprciative staff.Thanks again!
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

We stayed here several times over a couple of years when visiting our daughter at Spartan College, and never left dissatisfied. The beds and pillows are great, and the whole room always perfectly clean. The free WI-FI always worked. The staff was friendly and helpful if you needed something. The place didn't seem to ever hold rowdys, just a bunch of people who needed a good quiet place to sleep and then get up and go on their way.
So some furniture or bathroom tile looks a little worn - so what? I think they are upgrading when they can, and they definitely put money right away into the most important thing - the beds! The value for the price paid is excellent. Our daughter graduated in spring 2012 and left Oklahoma, but if we ever are passing thru Tulsa and need a room, this is where we'll go.

Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for leaving us such a nice review! We are glad you enjoyed our comfortable beds and piilow and our friendly staff.We appreciate your honest comments,they help us to keep providing a comfortable place to stay in Tulsa.We hope to see you next time you are in the area!
Tucson
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is our 3rd hotel in 3 nights on a cross country trip with my son. By almost any measure, this hotel is the bottom rung -- off the beaten path, run down, no food within walking distance, no amenities, near the airport and train tracks. But, by the most important measure -- a good night's sleep -- this hotel is right on the count, as I had my best night's sleep so far. Mattress is far from luxurious -- but it was quite comfortable. And for a hotel with outside doors to rooms, it was very quiet. Oh...and it was cheap -- about $50 for a room with 2 double beds.

This is certainly not a place to stay for an extended period of time (at least in my book). But if you are looking for accomodations on the cheap and value a good night's sleep, this hotel might serve you well.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
abvitulsaairport, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for your helpful review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and had a good nights sleep.We hope you visit us again next time your in town and can enjoy our spacious rooms with microwave and refridgerator and our continental breakfast! We are always trying to update and improve our property for valued guests like you!
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Very affordable, clean & spacious room. Has a great Wifi connection, and the staff is very friendly.
Housekeeping is also very accommodating. Very quiet laid back atmosphere and recommend this place to anyone who wants a nice, safe, quiet, place to rest.

Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your nice review. We are glad you got some rest and were able to take advantage of our complementary Wi-Fi. We hope to see you next time you need a quiet,safe place to stay in Tulsa!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this property on 1/10/13 and again on 1/21. Although I had a little trouble with the Garnett Rd. off ramp (closed due to construction), this place was great! I liked it so much I even rebooked for my return trip. The room was clean, warm, comfortable, and did I say clean? Both times the rooms were outstanding. Since I bring my own food along with me, I was very pleased to see a new micro-fridge w/freezer for my blue ice pack and a clean microwave oven to heat up a sandwich. There was a little noise from the highway, but it was not obtrusive. The free coffee was delicious, but the free breakfast was not much to talk about. A tray of little donettes isn't all that appetizing. But really, the free breakfast is just gravy for a great room that came with a veteran/military discount and easy access to I-44. There was even a QuikTrip right down the street so I could gas & go the next morning. I highly recommend this motel & its friendly staff.

Room Tip: If you are really sensitive to noise, you might want to avoid the rooms facing the highway, but it w...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
abvitulsaairport, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your honest and valued feedback. We take great pride in our clean and comfortable rooms and friendly staff. Glad that you have become one of our many fans and appreciate your continued business. I will pass your comments to our Staff.
Columbus
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

unfortunately, the expressway is under constructuon,
after several failed attempts at reaching the hotel, i gave up, and
stayed at another hotel that was easy to get to.
the hotel should have informed easy to book that road work on the
expressway has the exits to the hotel blocked off,

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

abvitulsaairport, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you for letting us know about your expierience. The road work on 244 can be unpredictable. We do apologize that you were unable to reach us for directions to the motel.We hope you keep us in mind next time you visit Tulsa and maybe the road work will be finished and we will have the chance to show you our hospitality!

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport? Share your experiences!