“Would like to try it again.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #252 of 1,037 Restaurants in Tulsa
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Would like to try it again.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Fabulous steaks. Perhaps the best steaks in the Tulsa metro area, and that's saying a lot because there are some really good steakhouses around here. The rest of the menu is good, too. Try it, and love it. That you will.

harrison
“Different but good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I read the reviews before I went and was skeptical. However, I was so glad I went. My filet was delicious along with everything else. I had a glass of red house wine to compliment my meal. Different dining experience than what I was used to but so glad I experienced it. Service was excellent. Would do it again when in town.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Different!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

We have been going to Jamil's in Oklahoma City and Tulsa for some time, however, this experience was a little strange. The new Tulsa location is alot nicer than the old one but needs some help! First thing, there is no hostess. Everyone in the entry area just has to keep track of who came in before them. They were a little slow getting us to a table and our paper menu's were wet and stuck to the table. Our waiter was extremely friendly and apparently he was the one who made the pitchers of tea, which was thought was unusual. My husband and I got a few good laughs at the way things were run but the 6 course meal was very good. My steak was the best I had ever had at any Jamils. All in all it was a good (but unusual) experience.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lynnwood, Washington
“Bad choice”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

I was directed there by a co-worker who loves the place. I didn't. Having never tried "smoked steaks" before, maybe its me. The flavor was just OK but the cut of meat - a filet was tough and overcooked. The was a good deal of scraps left on the plate.
The only reason I didn't rate them the lowest was because it was probably the first time in maybe 30 years that I have seen a basket of saltines on the table. When did restaurants stop doing that. I give them two bubbles for nostalgia.

Visited July 2012
Pennsylvania
“Over priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Good waiter, but the steak was not great. There was too much lining in the steak and was difficult to cut, much less chew. The rest of the food was great.

Visited June 2012