“Typical for an Applebee's” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #559 of 1,109 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Orangeville, Illinois
“Typical for an Applebee's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

As chain they have a good selection of items. The night we were there, the service was pretty slow but I think they were training some new staff. I'd give them a try next time I'm in town again.

Visited March 2013

Tulsa
“Bad service and bad food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Friday, Feb 15th, The wife and I stopped for dinner at approximate 8:PM. We were seated quickly but we waited a while before our servicer took our order and then we waited longer before we received the meal. Both the Chicken fingers and Fried Shrimp were almost burnt. They were so over cooked that when you bit into them they sounded and tasted like pototo chips. Yes, the shrimp tasted just like chicken. And if that was not bad enougn, the server spent most of her time yaking and cuting up with a table with 4 girls about her age. We had to ask her to fill our glasses of water and tea. We also had to ask her between talking with her friend to provide the coldslaw and dipping source and she was so slow providing them that I ate all the french fries on my plast while wating for the dipping source. We have been going to this restaurant since it opened and never experienced this. BTW, this is the first time I have ever written complain about a restaurant food or service. Now I get to do both at the same time.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Excellent Service and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

We went in to celebrate being told that I am finally cancerfree.

Our waiter, Steven, was awesome and the service was outstanding. He kept our drinks continuously filled and checked on us often to see how we were doing.

Steven took our order quickly and our appetizer was delivered hot and tasty very quickly. We ordered buffalo wings as our appetizer with the classic buffalo sauce. I ordered a grilled chicken caesar salad which was delicious. My husband ordered fish and chips which he enjoyed very much.

The food was great,,, our waiter was great, and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Good value food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Passing through Tulsa staying at the Baymont opposite Applebee's restaurant. The service and waitress were so friendly.
The food was amazing, so far the best meal we have had in America. It was good value for money and would definitely recommend to anyone passing by

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great Applebees”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

The server was funny and fantastic. Excellent food and customer service. Another patron told us they come here weekly as it is their favorite restaurant.

Visited November 2012