“lack of food” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Farmerville, Louisiana
“lack of food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

My husband and I tried the Joe's Crab Shack in Tulsa. All we can say is don't waste your money. My husband ordered the lobster steampot. All I can say is the lack of lobster. Upon opening the tail portion of the tail a very small portion of the tail came falling out of the tail. We ordered the garlic mussels for an appetizer which tasted like Italian Dressing was poured on the mussels instead of the advertised garlic mussels. I ordered the cajun steampot. All I can say is very much lack of crab and shrimp which were 4 very small shrimp one crab leg with the other crab in the pot I did receive a full portion. When we tell the waiter regarding our lobster he went on to explain that all of the whole lobster was there that they had been having trouble getting lobster. There was no offering to cook another lobster nor reducing our bill due to the LACK OF LOBSTER meat. We have eaten at Joe's Crab Shack all over the country in our travels. All I can say is don' t waste your hard earned money on this establishment. This was the worst 80.00 we had spent on a meal.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good food fun place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I had a hard time deciding on what Steam pot I wanted they had so many to choose from. I ended up getting the lobster and crab steam pot and it was very good. my husband got the tilapia and enjoying it very much.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Edgewood, New Mexico
“LOVED THE PLACE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Everything about this restaurant was great. The atmosphere, the service, and the food. Had the fried pickles, the calm chowder and the combination paella. The paella was filled with seafood and tasted great and was so much food that I couldn't even finish it. The Bloody Mary with the crab leg was awesome. My waiter was also helping an elderly lady in the booth next to me and he was very kind in cracking her shells for her. I thought that was really great service. Of course, I was there at a time between lunch and dinner and thus the place wasn't very crowded so that might be why I could great service. I would certainly eat here again.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Arkansas, Usa
“"Guest Experience"”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Wait staff was not helpful. Wine was not delivered in a stemmed wine glass. Asked for a stemmed glass and was told they don't serve it in stemmed glasses any more (I ended up using a Martini glass). Food presentation was poor. My dis-satisfaction was expressed to management.

Visited October 2013
Folkston, Georgia, United States
“Entertaining Service, Great Food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Warm attmosphere, cozy dining room. Experienced staff. All around fun place to dine. The best "Adult Beverages."
Will return here again and again.

• Visited May 2013