“Good location near attractions” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Tulsa

You added Hyatt Regency Tulsa to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Tulsa
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   100 East Second Street, Tulsa, OK 74103 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Hotel - Tulsa)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #25 of 100 Hotels in Tulsa
Phoenix, Arizona
“Good location near attractions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We appreciated the downtown location close to restaurants, arts and businesses. Shopping is not close by but an easy cab ride away. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Was there for business and will use this hotel for a future conference.

• Stayed July 2013
HyatttulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for the great review of the Hyatt Regency Tulsa. We truly appreciate your kind words and observations. We agree, our locations is very convenient to great restaurants, venues, and businesses,

Thank you again and come back soon.

918-560-2204

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
New Haven, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I stayed here for a work conference and found the hotel to be okay. We also had sessions here, so I got to experience the conference rooms as well.

PROS: Super friendly and nice staff. They were very accommodating, asking if we needed rides, directing us to food options, sending up (and calling to check it arrived) extra toiletries. Speaking of those, they offer a long list of complimentary things you forgot, which is very nice. The space and a/v all seemed to be fully-functioning and nice for the conference. No real waits for elevators, even during busy times (a huge plus in a large space!). They have a large mini-fridge, but no snacks/drinks in the room itself.

CONS: Room itself needed updating, especially the aforementioned (by other reviewers) vinyl headboards with multiple nicks and scratches by your head. Ugh. Also, I thought the beds and linens were okay. Finally, the thing that most disappointed me was the maid service. She left dirty cups (ours, that were used) out twice, not replacing them. She didn't refill things like toilet paper, tissues, and paper cups. When we arrived, conditioner and lotion were out, but no shampoo. Also, no soap tray (I went to other rooms that all had one) and the soap initially left were two hand soaps instead of one of each (hand/facial and body). These seem like little things, but it left me worried about the overall cleanliness of our room if so little attention was paid to multiple, seemingly obvious details.

Overall, if I return to Tulsa, I'd consider this location (very central) but I'd be more adamant that the maid service lived up to the other customer service. But this should be minimum, not something you have to ask for.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hyatt Regency Tulsa. My expectations when I travel are a great staff and a clean room. I do apologize that we did not deliver both of those. I am pleased that you enjoyed our service but I again apologize that the cleanliness did not meet your expectations.

Thank you again for the feedback and we look forward to hosting you again the next time you are in Tulsa.

918-560-22204
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Tulsa on August 10th for a one night stay. It is within walking distance of the BOK Center, which was great for us as we were in Tulsa to attend the awesome Rascal Flatts concert.

Nice room, comfortable beds, and very helpful staff.

Room Tip: When you are attending an event held at the BOK Center, Tulsa, OK this hotel is within walking dista...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
HyatttulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hyatt Regency Tulsa. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We truly appreciate the kind remarks regarding our hotel and staff. We agree, the BOK Center is a great venue for concerts and the Hyatt Regency Tulsa, being only 3 blocks away, is the place to stay.

Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you back in Tulsa for your next concert.

Pune, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I stayed in this hotel twice between July to August in 2013, while on a business trip. The hotel is well maintained with fresh and clean rooms. Couple of things which dint impress me were:
1. The options in restaurant are very limited. I stayed in this hotel for almost 15 nights and i could run through the entire menu.
2. The place doesnt have a disc wherein you can hang out after a long day at work
3. There are no snacks and munch available in the room's mini-bar. Infact there is no mini-bar!

The good things were:
1. Very warm and hospitable staff
2. Quick check-in and check-out
3. Bang in the downtown.

Room Tip: There isnt any room with a great view. Being in the downtown, mostly surrounded by buildings
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent stay. I understand the boredom that can occur during a long hotel stay. We are developing a menu for our guests to pick some items to have stocked in their refrigerator. This will be available soon. We also should have explained better the 47 restaurant/bar options within walking distance of our hotel. I do apologize for this and we will ensure our desk staff is better informed in the future.

Thank you again for the feedback and we hope you choose the Hyatt Regency Tulsa again for your next stay.

Kearney, Missouri, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had booked a room with a King size bed. I called and they immediately said there were no more king beds available (which I dont believe due to the amount of time it took to tell me that). I asked if I could get any kind of reimbursement (breakfast coupons or something) and they said no, since I booked through 3rd party there was nothing they could do. Anyone who has worked in customer service knows that is not true. So that was an unattractive feature of the hotel.
It was a nice looking hotel, good location, and convenient parking. But I feel like nothing beats customer service issues. :( Would not stay again due to that.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
HyatttulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
We thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I agree that on of the main areas that differentiate hotels is service and I do apologize for the service, or lack thereof, that you received. We should have found a better alternative for you than a "No". I will be discussing this with my front desk staff and managers to ensure we find better ways of overcoming issues.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you back at the Hyatt Regency on your next stay in Tulsa

3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed a couple times while traveling to Tulsa. While I like the hotel, there are some things that need addressed. The headboard of the beds re vinal with many nicks and tears that look like that of a cheap motel. The beds were not that comfortable. The positives were decent service, location, the restaurant, and it was pretty clean.

• Stayed August 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to review the Hyatt Regency Tulsa. We are in the process of changing out the headboards and I do apologize that it affected your stay. This will take a few months to complete, but we should be finished by year end. I do appreciate the mentions of our good service and cleanliness.

Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I travel a lot for work and when I travel I only stay at Hyatt and Hilton. I stayed here a couple weeks ago and again last night. I am scheduled to be back tomorrow night, so you see I do like this hotel. However, the attention to detail needs to improve. My first stay I had a room that had water damage to the shower ceiling. It was a previous repair that was not completely finished by maintenance. My most recent stay I tried using the pool. i checked in early and visited the pool area and saw a dead cricket in the pool. Several hours later the cricket was still floating in the same area by the steps.
Despite these issues, the things most important to me are the room rate, cleanliness, accessibility to restaurants. This Hyatt scores very high in my book in what is important to me. If they would just improve on the details i would rate it higher. Other pluses include a Regency Club that has great evening appetizer selections and self parking which was only $8.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding the Hyatt Regency Tulsa. I agree with you, attention to details can make or break a stay. I do apologize for the issues you experienced and will be using your review as a training tool for my managers. We need to do the big things and small things well to ensure we are exceeding every guests expectations.

Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you back again the next time you are in Tulsa.

jeff.keeley@hyattregencytulsa.com

Been to Hyatt Regency Tulsa? Share your experiences!