“Very enjoyable 7-night stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Tulsa

You added Hyatt Regency Tulsa to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Tulsa
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   100 East Second Street, Tulsa, OK 74103 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Hotel - Tulsa)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #25 of 100 Hotels in Tulsa
Tampa, Florida
“Very enjoyable 7-night stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a recent 7-night stay. Herman picked us up promptly from the airport and Jenny at check-in was friendly and efficient. I loved the location. I am a downtown person and we found downtown Tulsa to be safe and walkable. We enjoyed many of the local restaurants. All of them were good - Dilly Deli, S&J Oyster Co, McNellie's, Yokozuna, The Rusty Crane and Prhyme. Tulsa has some of the friendliest people in the nation. I was happy too that the conference was in a Hyatt. I am a gold member and like to build my points. We visited the Club room and had good conversation over cocktails with Chip, the Club Room concierge and some of the regulars who are on extended stays. The food in the club room was really good and was a welcome treat with the wine at cocktail hour. Caleb took us to back to the airport. He was friendly and asked each of us about our trip. The staff at this Hyatt are truly into customer service.

Room Tip: Being on the concierge floor was a benefit.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
HyatttulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you for the great review. We agree downtown is great and continues to get better. The Blue Dome District, the Brady District, and the great downtown architecture are examples of that.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in Tulsa.

Hyatt Regency
918-560-2204

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Davenport, Iowa, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

This was my 3rd year in a row at this hotel (with one prior in the location under old name).
I have always been happy with the hotel. Convenient to most places I want to go. Have always felt welcomed by staff. This year we did valet parking and they were all friendly.
This year however after checking out while we were eating breakfast a few blocks away I realized I forgot a binder sitting on the desk in my room. I went to the car just to double check but it was one of the moments that you just know you left something and you can mentally see right where you left it. I called right away told them what it was not that they listened they kept thinking it was an iPad, which it just had papers important to me in it. They took my number and said they would call if it was found since the room hasn't been cleaned yet.
We went to our afternoon show in Tulsa and when we got out I didn't have any missed called and we rechecked the entire car make sure I wasn't wrong so we drove back to the Hyatt and I went to the front desk to check and the young lady was very helpful and friendly checked in the office behind there desk, called housekeeping, lost and found and just incase I had left it somewhere else she decided to call and ask security if they had seen it. Security asked to talk me and asked me where I thought I had left it and i told them the desk in room 1115 and I was rudely told they wouldn't haven't it then because they didn't have anything to do with it and she didn't have it. Disappointed we left and once everyone was home and had gone through the stuff and once again confirmed we didn't have it I all led and left a message on lost and founds machine that said they will get back to you in 24 hrs or the next business day, was never contacted back. I did have some response talking to someone on the HyattTulsa twitter page who confirmed that it hasn't been found. I had a bad feeling when I left Tulsa that it had been just tossed out when the room was cleaned since I called and told them what it was before that and exactly where it was. that's the only explanation since it didn't just disappear into thin air.

• Stayed May 2013
HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The hotel was good for our purposes. It was convenient to shopping, parks, restaurants, & the BOK center. The room was clean. The view was typical downtown. The maid staff was very friendly & accommodating. The security was present & friendly. We felt safe & all our needs were met.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the great review of the Hyatt Regency Tulsa. We appreciate the comments about our staff. We think are great and we appreciate you recognizing them.

918-629-2096
Canandaigua, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I don't understand some of these other reviews I have read. I loved it there. Clean, comfortable and we got a great rate at the time we stayed. The only negative was the waitress in the restaurant of the hotel we had was not overly friendly, but the food was still good. We also frequented the bar for happy hour and the service there was awesome. Would highly recommend staying there.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've stayed at the Hyatt Regency Tulsa for over two years on frequent business trips to Tulsa. Every time I've stayed at the hotel the staff has offered impeccable service and quality. The Daily Grill offers excellent food for a quick sit down meal or for the perfect business meeting. The fitness center is my "Tulsa Gym" when I need a morning run on the treadmill. If you get the opportunity, request an upgrade to the executive level floors so you can take advantage of the executive lounge for breakfast where you will be met with convenient service before you head out for your day. I want to thank the Hyatt Regency Tulsa for being my partner on many Tulsa trips.

Room Tip: If possible, request an upgrade to be placed on the 14th or 15th floors.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel in downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma. The facility is beautiful and the rooms are large, clean, comfortable. The local restaurants are great and you can walk to them! The on site restaurant is very nice and serves a great breakfast as well as is opened late into the evening for drinks with friends. We have stayed here twice for family weddings and love this hotel. We brought our Yorkie with us on one of our trips. This is a small dog friendly hotel. Look for online specials! All of the staff is very helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the better the view of Tulsa.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
HACKETT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The rooms are nice, good location, great parking garage...but you can hear EVERYTHING that happens in the hall and other rooms. The walls are paper thin. If you are a light sleeper, go somewhere else. Every time a door opened, it sounded like OUR door.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
HyatttulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Thank you for your review and your feedback. We are attempting several sound reducing projects to which will be the most successful. I do apologize that the noise affected your stay.

Thank you and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Tulsa.

Hyatt Regency Tulsa

Been to Hyatt Regency Tulsa? Share your experiences!