I am staying at the Hyatt because it is very close to my client in downtown Tulsa. My first stay had some noise basically from the trains going through town in the early morning hours, but this stay was more about the noise on my floor. I was given a room 1 room away from the elevators. Once in my room, I could hear the conversation of the couple next door & they were talking quietly. What got me most of the night was the elevators going up & down. I felt like I was in a New York City hotel above the subway. The insolation in the walls must be nonexistent.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tulsa Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Tulsa Hotel Tulsa
- Crowne Plaza Tulsa
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Tulsa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Hyatt Regency Tulsa. Upscale rooms with Hyatt Grand bed, 37" flat screen TVs, in-room safe, and iPod docking station alarm clocks. Meeting rooms for 20 to 1000 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tulsa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.