“Excellent service, good location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Tulsa

You added Hyatt Regency Tulsa to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Tulsa
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   100 East Second Street, Tulsa, OK 74103 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Hotel - Tulsa)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #28 of 105 Hotels in Tulsa
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent service, good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I stayed here for one night while in Tulsa on business. The room was average and clean, but the service really made me happy. When I checked in, the front desk staff could not have been nicer and more helpful. They helped me with directions, and answered all of my questions in a very friendly manner.
The rooms were about average, but they were clean and the internet was very fast. All in all, I had a great stay, mainly because the service was so great.
Parking was very cheap, only eight dollars.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HyatttulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Hyatt Regency Tulsa. We appreciate you mentioning our employees. They truly make our hotel THE hotel to stay at while visiting Tulsa.

Thank you again and we look forward to hosting you again the next time you are in Tulsa.

918-560-2204

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Great location, especially if you are doing business with Williams Energy. The rooms are very comfortable, and the restaurant or Grill is excellent. If you see a line at the front desk when you arrive used the automated check in / check out kiosk located just to the left of the front desk.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor to have easy access to the hospitality room (if you are a Hyatt frequent...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your great review of the Hyatt Regency Tulsa. We truly appreciate it. Downtown continues to grow and thrive allowing our guest easy walkable access to many great venues, restaurants and bars.

Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Tulsa.

Albuquerque
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have stayed here before for business and have not had any problems. But this time, my room smelled like heavily scented cleaning products or perfume (very flowery smell). I have asthma and almost switched rooms because of it. The next morning I was very stuffed up when I woke up, probably because of the scent.

Next time, I will ask when I book the room.

Otherwise, nice hotel and good service.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HyatttulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you for the review and the feedback. I will speak with my housekeeping department today.

We appreciateyour business and I hope to meet you the next time you are in Tulsa.

Oklahoma City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Got a great deal on hotel via 3rd party website. Pool was being renovated, but they shuttled us to and from the nearby Holiday Inn where the kids were able to swim. The shuttle runs 24 hours and the drivers are very accommodating, taking us to and from a local music venue later that evening. Staff was nice, rooms were a bit small, but clean and we had a nice view from the 11th floor. We would stay again.
Word of advice, stay away from the Daily Grill located in the hotel, the food is not good.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate the nice comments. I will sharing this with the Daily Grill as well. I do apologize for your experience with them. Normally the food and the service are fantastic.

Thank you again and I hope to see you you back the next time you are in Tulsa.

Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Hyatt is doing a great job with this established downtown hotel site. This is a top notch hotel, with excellent service, accommodating people to help and food, drinks, coffee, and whatever else you might need to make your trip a success. The coffee shop in the lobby is a local Tulsa vendor. Always nice to support the local businesses. I've used this hotel for the last year to visit family. The price is never higher than others (Hampton Inn, Fairfield, Courtyard by Marriott). The parking is $8 a night, and easy in and out. The internet connection cost about $10 a day, per device. I'd say this is the only bad part of this deal. Last time I was there the Concierge (yes, there is one!) gave me the code for free just to be nice. I hope this is a trend because paying for internet is not cool in today's world. Go Hyatt.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
HyatttulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for the fantastic review. We truly appreciate all the great comments.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Tulsa.

Thank you and have a great 2013.

Edmond
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Enjoyed a one night stay here this past week on a business trip. The location is excellent for downtown events and near some great dining. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, but the King that was booked was unavailable leaving a room with two doubles. The Hyatt Grand Bed is always a pleasure to sleep on, but not nearly as it would be in the preferred arrangement. The bathroom and amenities are average and outdated. While the lobby is nice, the rest of the hotel needs some serious refurbishing and looks old and dated. The workout room is excellent with new equipment. However, there is no hot tub on the property which is very disappointing. We had access to the Regency Club which was on the very small side and was packed with people trying to enjoy breakfast. While the service was 'polite', the food was poorly stocked and even at that was a very basic, unimpressive affair. This used to be one of the better hotels in Tulsa and is now just average, in my opinion. For the money, better options are available.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
HyatttulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hyatt Regency Tulsa. Thank you for the great comments on our service. We truly appreciate it. We are updating our rooms in 2013 and 2014. We will be adding safes, HD signal and new carpet in both the rooms and corridors.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Last night, I went to the Hyatt for a company holiday party and I wanted to voice my experience. I pulled into the Hyatt parking garage and the parking attendant says to me, "Let me guess, you're with the [company] party." I told her yes, and asked if I needed something for the parking pass. She said, "No, they'll take care of you in the lobby. I figured you were here for the [company] party because there have been a lot of Asians coming through for it. Now, does your company hire a lot of Asians because you guys are great seamstresses or what?" Shocked, I wasn't sure if she was joking with me or what, so I responded, "Uhh, I can sew a button on, but that's about it..." I can only hope this woman (or anyone else from the staff) does not ask inappropriate questions like this to other hotel guests.

Other than that offensive mishap, the event turned out great. Beautifully decorated hotel and a friendly staff. The hotel bar staff was a delight to our party guests, too.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
HyatttulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you for the review. I do apologize for the issue you expereinced with the garage. The garage is neither owned or managed by the Hyatt Regency Tulsa. I will be addressing this with their management immediately.

I am pleased to hear the rest of your event went well.