“This is a Hyatt???” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Tulsa

You added Hyatt Regency Tulsa to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Tulsa
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   100 East Second Street, Tulsa, OK 74103 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Hotel - Tulsa)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #25 of 100 Hotels in Tulsa
Springfield, Missouri
“This is a Hyatt???”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

Not very happy with stay. This is a Hyatt?? The reason this hotel was picked is because its so close to bok arena. We stayed Sunday night. july 17th /Room number 833. Upon entering the room there was a lamp on the floor and a table was moved to an odd part of the room. Also the curtains were very dusty and dirty. The towels in the bathroom were lacking and not even folded!!There was hair all over the bathroom floor. I am familiar with hyatts and quite frankly I am really confused. I didnt like that Internet and breakfast wasnt included..The maid service is very lacking. I am a travel agent and booked this room at my travel agent rate but am unsure if I will return. on a positive note.. I will say the bed was comfortable and check in was a breeze. Food downtown late at night is hard to find but I definently recommend Mary janes.. They are awesome and will deliver to your room!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
HyatttulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa, responded to this review, July 21, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. I will be addressing these comments with our managers and staff so that we may make your, and others, future stays more comfortable and enjoyable.

I again apologize and thank you for the feedback.

918-560-2204

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011 via mobile

We also received a great deal through Groupon but almost wish we would have just paid more and stayed somewhere else. The front door staff and the staff at check-in were very friendly though.

We stay in alot of hotels and needless to say we were not very impressed with this one. On the first night our air conditioner did not work very well and we could hear the elevator all night long. Our bathtub had hair in it and pink stuff running down the side if it and the walls of the shower looked like they had been barely wiped down. The toilet also needed a good cleaning. The area behind the toilet looked like it had blood on it and looked like it had never been wiped off. The cabinet and shelves under the sink were also filthy and covered in dust.

The 2nd night we got back to our room in the evening and housekeeping had somehow missed our room for the day. We called down and asked if we could at least have some clean towels and have our sheets changed and it took one more phone call and 2 hours to finally get some towels. They forgot our sheets and went to get some for us, brought them back and we were told they were too busy to change our sheets and we would have to do it ourselves. We told them that we had paid for the service and we would wait for them to come back which they did in about an hour.

I can say that the beds were really comfortable but having a clean room is much more important to me than having a comfortable bed. We also were disappointed that you had to pay to have a mini fridge in your room.

• Stayed July 2011
HyatttulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa, responded to this review, July 18, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the feedback so that we may make future stays more comfortable and enjoyable.

I do apologize that you were not extremely satisfied on your stay. We pride ourselves on our service and cleanliness and I apologize that this was not the case for your stay.

I would like for you to try us again on a future visit to Tulsa. I am confident your next stay will exceed your expectations. Please call me personally and I will make the arrangements.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

My husband and I booked this hotel through a discount site and got an awesome deal. So we can't complain much. The room was nice and big and we got 1 king bed which is what we wanted. We were on the 4th floor. First off, the elevator noise is unbelievable. Not from people getting on and off but the actual elevator operating. My guess is that it's because this is an older hotel. Probably costs too much to do anything about it. If you're tired enough you won't notice. I feel sorry for the light sleepers though. Another MAJOR point that this hotel needs to address in the bathrooms. It's unbelievable how old and outdated they are. It looks like they tried updating the toilet and sink area but the tub, ceiling and floor look like they were there from the 70's (which is probably true). When I think of a Hyatt, I think of nice, comfy, luxurious bed and bathroom. Definitley lacking in the bathroom. Everything else was really great. Front desk staff, even the valet asked if we needed anything or had any questions. Just remember when you check in, the desk is on the 2nd floor. Take the escalator up and there you are. Really the only reason I'm giving it 3 out of 5 is because of the bathroom and elevator noise. But like I said, we got a good deal so can't expect too much.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We are continuosly trying to improve our property and service and we will use your feedback in this process.

Thank you again.

Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

I had an overnight stay in Tulsa for an in-town appointment with a very early flight out the next morning and choose this hotel since they have complementary 24-hour shuttle service to/from the airport. I wish I could have stayed (here) longer to visit the area. Great location, warm reception, modern hotel decor with a clean, comfy room and the Daily Grill was excellent for lunch in the bar and room service for dinner (although a bit expensive if not for the convenience). I'm a rather picky person about hotels however would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
HyatttulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa, responded to this review, July 7, 2011
Thank you for the kind words and the wonderful review. We are pleased to hear your stay went well and we look forward to hosting you again the next time you are in Tulsa.

Thank you and have a great summer.

Overland Park, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

Recently stayed at the downtown Hyatt. This hotel has been labeled a couple of different hotels in the past (I believe a Crowne Plaza and a Adams Mark). Even though Hyatt has only owned this property for a few months, they have already made some nice updates from the lobby to the individual rooms.

The restaurant close to the lobby is called The Daily Grill and is excellent for lunch and dinner with moderate prices, a wide variety of choices and very nice atmosphere.

The location of this hotel to the downtown area is great. It is within easy walking distance to the BOK Center and a number of nice, local restaurants.

For parking, I would recommend using valet...they charge $8.00 for a 24 hour period and you can come and go as many times as you need.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate your kind words. We strive to exceed each and every guests expectations.

Thank you again for your review.

McKinney, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

We, as many others on here, got a great GroupOn rate for this hotel. The room was very nice, but the view wasn't that great. It probably didn't matter much since we arrived after dark and left in the morning. Complimentary snacks were pretty much gone by the time we got there and breakfast was just okay. Small area for the amount of people. Good night's rest though and clean room which are both important!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the observations and will utilize these to continue to improve our property and service.

Joplin, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011

I got an amazing groupon rate on this room and if we are in Tulsa again, we will certainly be back! When we arrived, they placed us on the 14th level concierge floor, where we received incredible service. The valet parking attendants helped us with directions even when we didn't use their service and seemed happy to do so! The host of the evening snacks was friendly and gracious. Even the ladies who checked us in went out of their way to smile and ensure we had everything we needed!

Because we stayed at the concierge level, they had evening snacks that we could enjoy prior to our convention and a great breakfast the next morning. (If you know anything about downtown Tulsa, you know that it is hard to find breakfast on the weekends!)

The beds were very comfortable and the room was generous in size. The bathroom was clean and well-maintained. Our room even overlooked a little garden!

This was a great hotel and a pleasant, easy stay. Thank you for making us feel welcome!

Room Tip: Splurge for the concierge floor!