“Great time!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Topeka, Kansas
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

We happened on this pub by accident. We were in town for the Eddie Vedder concert and we were driving around looking for a place to eat and decided to give it a try. The service was awesome and the food delicious. We tried the scotch eggs, irish stew, lobster and corn chowder and the baked brie...If we ever make it back to tulsa..this is a MUST! The inside of the restaurant was so cozy and inviting!

• Visited November 2012

Wichita, Kansas
“Once Again, Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

When we travel to Tulsa, this is a must-do. The waitstaff is friendly and knowledgeable. The Menu (including drinks) is huge and varied. The food is just fabulous. Already planning our return trip.

• Visited November 2012
“Get a boxty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Pub atmosphere is fun. Hostess and waitstaff were great. Fish n chips were disappointing the last couple of visits but the boxty dishes are great. The Guinness cake is amazing.

“Good lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Ate here for the second time in two years. We go when we visit Tulsa for business. Went for lunch this time. It was quiet, the service was good and the food was very good. It reminds me of pubs in Ireland. Fun and night, quiet during the day. The reuben was fantastic. Since it was Oktoberfest time of year, they had different beers on tap. I availed myself of their tasting ladder. Glad, I did. Found a couple of new beers that I really like (European) and one that I will avoid. The prices aren't great, but not tremendously expensive. The menu is varied and has many choices. One in our party is really "picky" about food and she even found something good to try and eat. That is a real plus for us. All, in all, I will continue to go to Kilkenny's when we are in Tulsa.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
“This place is GRRRREAT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I haven't been since last year, but when I saw it for a review, I just had to give my 2 cents. I love this place...The beer selection is AWESOME! My craigue boxty was DELISH, if you love seafood as much as me, you have to try it!! Service is always good, fun, and helpful!

• Visited December 2011