“Good food with good prices” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Yukon, Oklahoma, United States
“Good food with good prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Very good food and good service. Prices are very good for what you get. Close to Renaissance Tulsa Hotel & Convention Center.

Visited August 2014

Carl Junction, Mo
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

A friend and I arrived for lunch a few minutes after noon and thought we would have to wait, but were seated immediately. Our server was very friendly and attentive (wish I could remember her name!). Before our lunches arrived, a manager stopped by the table and offered us each a free dessert if we would be willing to move over one table in order to accommodate a large party that was in a hurry. We didn't mind moving and didn't want dessert so he gave us our lunches for half price which we greatly appreciated. Our meals were great and I appreciate the consistency that I always find at Cheddars. This restaurant is conveniently located near the interstate, shopping, and several hotels.

Visited August 2014
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I have been dining at Cheddars for years. Servers are always friendly and the food is always good. I do love their inexpensive drink menu. That's always been my favorite thing about this restaurant.

Stroud, Oklahoma
“Great food great prices. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

It's been a long time since we have been able to get out of a restaurant with a bill under $40. The food was delicious and freshly prepared. I loved the chicken tortilla soup. My son loved the grilled chicken and rice. This is a great place to eat. We had great service too thanks to Foster. We will be back

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Eight of us enjoyed dining at Cheddar's. My husband had the fried catfish and he really enjoyed it a lot...and that is saying something! I had the New Orleans pasta, which was very good, but I expected it to be spicier and I was a little disappointed in that. Next time we go...and we will return...I want to try the homemade chicken pot pie - it looked so good!

• Visited June 2014