“Awesome location and great options for a GF and DF breakfast!! ” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 1,109 Restaurants in Tulsa
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Denver, Colorado
“Awesome location and great options for a GF and DF breakfast!! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

Perfectly cooked egg whites, two days in a row! And gluten free toast!! Well prepared I really enjoyed the food, quick service and inexpensive breakfast in a diner feeling lobby restaurant.

It was so great to eat here from the Courtyard Marriott above. I ate breakfast here for my whole trip Jeremy runs a great establishment and has a really great attitude. He runs all the food and serves all the tables. Jeremy was always smiling and friendly.

Tulsa
“Great stop for breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

After our bike ride we enjoyed our first visit to Atlas Grill. We experienced friendly service, plus our food was fast and delicious!
My two eggs were prepared perfectly, the peppered bacon was crispy, and my pancakes were nice and fluffy. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his omelet along with the breakfast potatoes that accompanied it. I almost forgot to mention the beautiful building it resides in downtown Tulsa. Try it I don't think you will be disappointed.

Visited August 2014
Norman, Oklahoma
“Awesome Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

We stopped in for lunch and were really impressed. We had the Press Club sandwich and burger. Both were delicious. We really liked the atmosphere and the prices were reasonable. A great place to grab a bite.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Excellent food & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

We came for Sunday Brunch and all of us enjoyed our meals so much that we returned the following Sunday. My daughter had the homemade pasta and my husband and I had breakfast entrees including the chorizo burrito and omelets, which were amazing, plus the breakfast potatoes with fried onions and jalapeños were excellent! Our new favorite place!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hockessin, Delaware
“Great sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Great sandwiches. Friendly service. After ordering at the counter, you choose your own seat inside or in the beautiful lobby of the Atlas Life building.

Visited July 2014