“Great food, amazing service.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 1,105 Restaurants in Tulsa
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
baltimore, md
“Great food, amazing service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This was some of the friendliest service I've ever received. We had two waitresses rotating and both of them could not have been sweeter. A friend got an omelette and loved it, I had a bagel with VERY fresh fruit, another got the oatmeal, and one got an egg sandwich. We all enjoyed our food and the wonderful service. Would definitely return here. Also family friendly.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Richmond, Texas
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We ate at the New Atlas Grill while staying at the Courtyard Hotel in the Atlas Life Building. The staff was very friendly and energetic. I couldn't find exactly what I wanted on the menu (scrambled eggs with spinach and tomato), but they were able to pull it together for me and it was perfect. My husband had pancakes, hashbrown and bacon. The hashbrowns were some of the best I've ever had. Fried onions, potatos and jalapenos. YUM!

Visited September 2013
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Tastiest veggie burger of all time! It has a spicy mayo and just enough crunch. Although I'm mostly carnivorous I love a good veggie burger. I'm always in search of that one really great one. This is it! It's full of flavor and will not disappoint!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Norman, Oklahoma
“Surprising find with great burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

While staying at the Courtyard, we tried the Old Atlas Grill and were pleasantly surprised at our good fortune. Great hamburgers and the best sweet-potato fries we've ever had. Good service and quick. We tried to go back the next morning for breakfast, but we were up too early. Too bad. We'll have to try it on another trip. Definitely worth it!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Austin, Texas
“Friendliest Staff Ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

These are the friendliest group of people that I have ever met. The food is also pretty good. It does get busy at lunch so get there early if you can

Visited April 2013