“It was OK” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Ok
“It was OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

Service just average and typical pre-prepared food

Visited March 2012

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good Food, but don't go in a large group.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

I am a member of an organization that held a dinner meeting at Chimi's recently. As I recall, this is the third time in the last 18 months that we have done that. The first time our group was seated at an assembled group of tables in the main seating area. Service was good. Second time we were seated in a side room--service was very bad. This month we were again seated in a different remote area of the restaurant. Service again was very very slow. I, personally, have never had this problem when my family has eaten there (2-4 people). Food is good, but it would seem that they don't like to serve groups over six or eight. Disappointing.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

The sonoran is the best! Good chips and salsa as well

Visited March 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good Service, Decent Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

I have to admit their Macho Nachos are quite crave-able, so don't try them if you are a nacho fan. I cannot commit on all of their food options but the Macho Nachos and the chicken soft corn tacos are yummy. This is not your authentic, cheap dive restaurant.

Visited February 2012
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Typical TexMex in the Tulsa area”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

We happen to be in town for my daughters volleyball tournament when we drove by this place at night. It looked like it would be worth a try so the next day we stopped in before we headed home. The food was just your average TexMex that you would expect from most places like this. We didn't get to venture into the drinks since we had a little bit of a drive home. So I can't give any reviews on the bar. I would give this place another try if I happen to be in the neighborhood again. But no, It was nothing special that I would drive out of my way for.

• Visited February 2012