“A dining experience that fits Tulsa” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Arkansas City
“A dining experience that fits Tulsa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is a very good restaurant with some limitations. I don't see that it has everything on the menu, but it is a good basic American style of cuisine. I had parmesan chicken & my companion had chicken fried steak. We drove home from War Eagle & arrived around 8PM. We were served quickly & by a most gracious waiter, who looked like a young Simon Baker from The Mentalist. We was most helpful in his suggestions. The bathrooms are clean, even if the ladies room only has 2 stalls. What's with that? It was loud inside so as a romantic spot I'd consider another spot. The prices are reasonable. It was easy to find & easy to get back to the main road home. Not exactly a gourmet place to dine, but I don't think that's their target audience. Very Middle-America in dining choices.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

BROKEN ARROW
“This restaurant has it all!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

What a perfect place to enjoy a romantic dinner... dim lighting, fabulous service, and lots and lots of people. So many dishes to choose from. We loved our dinners, with friendly, efficient staff always checking on us. We want to go back to this establishment to try more and more of their entrees! Highly recommend.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, TX
“Has everything on Menu you can want.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Soup to salads and all was delish! Large portions with quality ingredients. Fab service. Excellent. I dine at Charlestons at many locations and have never been disappointed. Try the turkey burger. Soo large and juicy. Fried chicken sales huge. Lots of bang for your dollars.

Visited October 2013
Orlando, Florida
“A Holiday Find - Labor Day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Were seated in bar area as it would not have children running around. Variety menu - roasted red pepper tomato vegetable soup, so good. Grilled chicken club sandwich enough for two. Glazed carrots, yum, yum. Chicken fried steak covered the plate - so filled could not partake in dessert. Local beer was very good, but beware of liquor tax, more than 10% A couple of draft beers will cost you approximately $11

Visited September 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great Place For My Birthday Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Charleston's was my lunch choice for coworkers to help me celebrate my 40th birthday. The food was very tasty just as I have experienced on previous visits. Our server was very pleasant and made sure our beverages stayed full. We started out with the Spinach Artichoke Dip and Chips as an appetizer. It was a favorite for my party of 5. For my meal, I ordered the oven roasted chicken and ribs with a loaded baked potato and mixed veggies that included squash, broccoli, carrots, green beans, and zucchini. The ribs were extremely tender and covered in an awesome tasting BBQ sauce. The half chicken was very flavorful. My plate was so full that I knew that would be impossible to eat all that food in one sitting. I had plenty left over for dinner. An added surprise, is that I was offered a complimentary dessert of my choice in honor of my birthday. To my delight, the restaurant was offering pineapple upside down cake as a limited time menu choice. It was topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and I had plenty to share with my coworkers. It tasted exactly like my mothers cake. Overall, I was extremely pleased with my dining experience and I look forward to coming back again in the future.

• Visited July 2013