“Weekend Breakfast on Patio is a Joke” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #676 of 1,037 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Tulsa
“Weekend Breakfast on Patio is a Joke”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

The patio in nice weather is lovely. Just don't go there for breakfast. They say they open at 9 a.m. We got there at 9:45 and were told by the one girl behind the bar that the patio was closed because they "weren't ready". 45 minutes after they were supposed to open. Seriously? This has happened to us more than once. It won't happen again. Full Moon management either needs to get their act together or just forget about serving breakfast all together.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“One of the best pattios in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

The pattio is a great place to hang out when the heat is not unbearable in Oklahoma. The service I have received here has been top notch. I've been going here for years. Burger night is my favorite night to go, but sometimes a drink late night on their patio can hit the spot. Inside you will find dueling pianos on occasion. Very fun place.

Visited July 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
“Average in every way”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

Nothing remarkable either way. It has possibilities. I wasn't impressed but I also wasn't disappointed.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Full Moon Cafe Disappoints”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Upon our first visit to Tulsa we used the reviews on tripadvisor to help us locate a suitable place to eat. We ate lunch one day at Smoke and then 6 of us went to the Full Moon Cafe the next day. Smoke was great, this experience was not.

It seemed like a fun place but the waitress was not friendly or helpful. She brought me a couple of tastings of the local brew and I chose one. When ordering my second and saying I wanted to try something different she made a suggestion. After the first sip I realized that I would not enjoy finishing this beer and asked her to get me another of the first one I had. She immediately said that she would not be able to take the one I returned off the bill (I hadn't asked). Given that there were six of us eating and drinking this seemed a bit mean spirited, especially the way it was done - she hadn't discussed it with a manager or even considered any other approach for even a minute.

The worst part came later that evening when my 16 year old son was violently ill more than 20 times from what must have been food poisoning given the circumstances and timing. He was the only one in our group who had had a burger (we think it must have been the mayonnaise-based sauce). I have never seen him so sick and it lasted into the next day.

Needless to say, we won't be back.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Love Full Moon Cafe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

soup & tortilla soup is amazing! I used to live in this area and ate here as often as possible, then I moved away. Today I was in town and it was the first place I thought about going to eat. Same great food, same great service!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere