“First time for a take out here” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“First time for a take out here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Seven years ago they had a Chicken Florentine salad on the menu. A friend brought it to me for an occasion and my family thought it was different and refreshing. Then, all of a sudden, it was removed! I emailed the company and asked for the recipe and was denied, although they publish some of their recipes online. Well, this spring, they brought it back, sort of. I placed three order, plus extra Parmesan cheese and called it in. There is an online feature for ordering but the last time I tried that at a pizza place I ended up with a pizza with no sauce and no meat, just cheese and tomatoes. There were options on the online menu to add and subtract things like cheese and olives, so that is why I asked for cheese while ordering on the phone so there would be no mistakes.
Well, I got there to pick it up and they had added an order of Chicken Parmesan to the salads instead of extra cheese. I had to wait while they took it off, explained I asked for Parmesan Cheese not chicken, and the two women discussed it. This would have been fine except I was on the way to pick my friends up from the airport. They changed my bill, I paid it and sent me on my way. When we got home, magically making it on time, there was no extra cheese anyway. Oh well, the salads were good, but not what we remembered. They had added more stuff to them that weren't there before. Besides the spinach, chicken, and orzo, there are now green olives and capers which makes it a bit salty. There were sun dried tomatoes before, they were hard to find, but now fresh ones. There is a lovely, zesty lemon vinaigrette and it comes with a loaf of their bread and some olive oil for dipping. Still a good salad, 10 bucks, but a mess up on the order. I found the original recipe online at a copy cat site, so will try to make it at home.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Not expected service just four tables at the restaurant three waiters and sucks”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Not expected service just four tables at the restaurant three waiters and sucks, they do not care about other tables help if they are not assigned to them won't comeback

No recommended

Springdale, Arkansas
“So glad to get back here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

My wife and I moved from Ohio to NW Arkansas one year ago. There was a Macaroni Grill near us in Ohio, and we ate there often. Unfortunately, this one in Tulsa is the closest to our current home. Since we were overnighting at the Hard Rock Casino, we decided to grab lunch at Macaroni Grill. Truth be told, all I ever need to get at this restaurant is the loaf of peasant bread when we sit down and a glass of their house Chianti. The bread, along with the olive oil and shredded Parmesan cheese, is one of my favorite things to eat in any restaurant. The rest of the meal was very good, also, although some of my fettuccini Alfredo was more than al dente. My wife's grilled chicken was very good. So as long as they serve the bread., I will ALWAYS return!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Terrible food,Terrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

We ordered two appetizers, one entrée to share, and a kids meal. It's pretty hard for me not to have anything at all to say that is positive. I'd love to give this place a mediocre rating, but it's not even that. The food was tasteless. We salted everything to give it flavor, including the spicy meatballs, and I rarely salt anything. The waitress came by, after 25 minutes with no food, to ask if we were "hanging in there" but didn't offer an explanation, apology, or expected ETA. She forgot our salads and didn't even notice. We were so fed up that we let it go. When she brought the check, she said that the next time we come in, things should be better. ??? You mean, next time you will get the order right and the food will actually taste good? You will refill our drinks and get some social skills? Wow. Good to know this isn't how things normally go. Needless to say, there won't be a "next time" for us.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Claremore, Oklahoma
“I would pass on this place.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Went to this restaurant Friday night and had the worst meal ever. We ordered the calamari as an appetizer for 15.00 and it was so bad we could not eat it. Our food had no taste at all and our total just just short of 100 dollars for 3 of us. The service was good though. It has been a couple of years since we visited this restaurant. This establishment used to be a great place to eat.

• Visited February 2014