“Love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek, Middle Eastern, Family Fare
Tulsa, OK
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have recently rediscovered this place after a long absence. The hummus, tabbouleh, falafel, baba ghanoush and cabbage rolls are all wonderful. I think the dolmeh are also good, but I'm not a big fan of dolmeh, so I'm not the best judge. The red lentil soup is fabulous. I've only had the kabobs once (the beef was good and the chicken was better). The rice was pretty normal, but had some grated lemon zest on it that was a nice touch. The Persian hot tea was very good as well.

This is literally a mom and pop place (mom in front and pop cooking in the back). When it is busy, the service can get a bit slow because mom is waiting on all of the tables herself. But she's so nice, you can't get impatient with her.

This is the best Middle Eastern food I have had in Tulsa (and is much better than a similar Diners, Drive Ins and Dives place in the Dallas area that I visited last week).

• Visited February 2013