“Great seafood” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is my favorite go to place for seafood. Service is fast and the food is good. Moderately priced. Only drawback is the location, not in the most desirable part of Tulsa.

Visited October 2013

Fort Worth, Texas
“Very Surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

While in Tulsa for business I was urged to try this by a colleague. This place is very unassuming and in a part of town one might not go looking for a great fish dish. The grill wasn't working properly so we were "forced" to try the fried offerings. I have to say, I'm glad I did. The catfish was crispy and tender. The shrimp are enormous and they use panko to coat them so they're extra crispy. I was hesitant to try the fried scallops, but they were cooked to perfection along with everything else. The friend stuffed crab was my favorite. And don't let me leave out the sides - a giant serving of onion rings and coleslaw AND hush puppies! Great value even better food.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Arlington, Texas
“Must try in Tulsa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Great selection of fish and seafood, simply prepared, with an over abundance of sides that were great. Best hush puppies ever.

Wichita, Kansas
“Simple...and VERY good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was in Tulsa on business and had heard about White River Fish Market from some of the colleages in the area. The co-worker I traveled with and I went our first night and were very pleasantly surprised. Very simple interior...which is fine with me; I don't need a fancy place to have a great meal.

Everything is very fresh, served at the proper temperature, and with a smile. Simple is pretty hard to beat!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Down home, delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I requested that my husband's family, all Tulsa natives, take me to a "Tulsa Institution"-type restaurant and the took me here. It was SO good! The outside and ambiance are very run-down cafeteria style but the food was delicious! We all got different places and shared. I got the grilled plate and my husband got the fried. If I had to choose, I'd say the fried was better, but when is something fried NOT better? We loved the food so much we bought frozen fish to take home and enjoy later.

• Visited January 2013