“You won't find better seafood unless you live on the coast” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bodean Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 1,104 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Harvard Ave
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“You won't find better seafood unless you live on the coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I have eaten at Bodean's or purchased seafood from their fish market hundreds of times and I have never had a bad piece of fish or shellfish. Their seafood is flown in twice a day and is usually prepared very simply to highlight the freshness of the fish. Their pan seared sole, sourdough bread, and lobster bisque are excellent, but so is everything else. I have taken guests from all over the world here and they almost always comment about the quality of the food. The wine list and service are excellent. The raw oysters are excellent. In my travels, I compare every seafood restaurant to Bodeans and it competes very well. I have never been disappointed, which is the highest praise I can give a seafood restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Houston, Texas
“Fresh seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Bodean's features very fresh seafood, creatively prepared. I have been to Bodean's off and on for decades, and the quality never falters. I had the gnocchi with clams - clams perfectly done, gnocchi soft and pillowy, flavored with Mexican chorizo. The rest of our group seemed happy with their choices as well.

Note: if you prefer to cook for yourself, check out the seafood market next door.

Visited December 2013
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Fresh & Delicious Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

One of our party ordered crabcakes as an appetizer...wow...so delicious! I ordered the San Francisco-Style Cioppino (Fisherman's Stew) and it was delicious, so full of all kinds of fish, too much for me to eat it all. All four of us enjoyed our entrees and to top it off, we were given two boxes, each containing a huge coffee cake muffin to enjoy the next morning.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cleveland, Oklahoma
“Delightful Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

My daughter & I stopped in and had a bowl of wonderfully creamy New England clam chowder. The chowder was loaded with clams, not quite as hot as I like, but otherwise very good. It was served with a warm, flavorful bread and garlic salted butter. The restaurant is a quiet, tastefully decorated haven to relax it. A delightful experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chatham
“Great Seafood in Tulsa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Wasn't sure what to expect in middle of country for seafood, but what a pleasant experience. Fresh seafood, we'll prepared. Equal to best Halibut, I ever had and others were pleased with their selections as well. Pretty good wine list although a bit pricey. Only negative is that our table was in middle of floor and fan from air conditioner was too strong- blowing paper menues off the table.

• Visited October 2013