“Couldn't believe it!” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #53 of 100 hotels in Tulsa
Barling, AR
“Couldn't believe it!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

In the past, we've liked this hotel & stayed frequently. We've given good to excellent. We checked in, & found a new person on the desk who literally could not do anything including a reservation. Later, we went to their bar. Another new person & one not. The new person was nice, but slow. Another new person was in the kitchen. She tried hard, & her salsa was great! When we returned, calling the hotel for airport pickup was a nightmare. The phone rang at least 15x before it was answered, & I was out on hold for almost 10. No one ever answered. I called on the cell. It just rang, & finally a fast busy signal was heard. I tried calling on the airport phone & cell simultaneously. After many more rings, she answered. She said sorry. Told her we needed pickup. She said she just needed us to go all the way to American pickup from the Southwest pickup. Said they only picked up @ American & United. Not mention of this when we left for the airport departing. This was new. We never had this happen before. We have to give it 2 stars now. But this was the worst stay we have had.

Stayed June 2014

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
williamsburg, VA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Airline put me here for the night. Airport pickup service and check in was fine but then it was all downhill from there. Air conditioner only worked a little bit so room was hot, Sleep Number bed did not work, dirty wash cloth in the shower and shower pressure was poor. This hotel is in a desperate need of good management and a makeover

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The proximity to the airport was a huge plus; and the shuttle was available, on call and there in 5 minutes. The staff were hospitable and professional. The room itself is small. The bathroom is miniscule. But it does the job for a traveler, with a good assist from the margaritas and tortilla soup in the pub. If the rooms had more space this would be a 5-star for what it is, which is a good and practical stop for the weary traveler. But that plus the fact that the restaurant was closed (pub food is ok but not as good as a dinner place) causes me to downgrade to 4 stars.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Springfield, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed one night because of its price and location. But the room was filthy and the sleep number beds were broken--one wouldn't inflate if the lights were off and the other was too deflated and wouldn't change. The television was circa 1984. The carpets turned a towel red when we tried to mop up ice. The bathroom was so dirty that none of us would shower there. Last thing, we had to move the night stand to try to fix the bed. There were enough nail clippings, hair balls, and dust bunnies behind there for a Walmart sack. Just don't stay there.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Verona, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

this property is very well kept. I would stay here again and strongly recommend it to friends, family and business associates. The property is old, but obviously one of the best in it's time and continues to be kept like it was 20 years ago and with a lot of pride!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Vincent
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was one of my first trips traveling alone and some of my plans were changed as far as my transportation to the airport for my return home trip. Anyway, I needed to turn in my rental car the day before I was to leave so I could catch my flight the next morning and have the least amount of stress to deal with that morning.( I would like to add that I rented my car from enterprise and they were kind enough to take me to the hotel since they were close by)So I was looking for a hotel that had a shuttle to take me to the airport and also I wanted a reasonable price since I was only staying one evening to catch a flight. I got online and found the Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport. They had a very good rate for aarp/sr. members which was around 71.00 for an upgraded king room. The room was very nice and clean and had a micro/refrig. They also had a sports bar where you could have a cocktail and they served food as well if you wanted something to eat. It was perfect for what I was needing. The staff was wonderful and since my plane was not leaving real early they offered to give me a later check out time without me even asking for it. They had a great breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, bagels, fruit, waffles and all kind of juices. The shuttle was on call and you only needed to notify them 10 minutes ahead of time, in fact you could actually walk to the airport if you wanted to walk. My return home was total free of any stress with the help of this wonderful hotel. I would stay there again in a heartbeat and would recommend them to anyone traveling in the Tulsa area.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the upgraded king room since it has a micro/refrig. I ordered pizza and was able to save...