“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #56 of 100 Hotels in Tulsa
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Great property with a great staff. Room clean and fresh.
Great price for a nice room. You can basically walk to the airport in nice weather.
I would recommend this property and will return as well. It is convenient, clean, and close to fine parking. Should you decide to park there.
They have eggs and sausage in the mornings. You get. Newspaper and they provide a. Business center and airport shuttle.

• Stayed February 2014
Ginger J, Manager at Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
We really appreciate your feedback and are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I sincerely hope if you are in the Tulsa area again that you will come back and stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

So me and my daughter stayed here Feb 11th about 3ish in the morning, We came in and the hotel looks very old BUT when we came to the desk the young lady working had a very cheerful greeting. Our flight had been giving us issues all day and we just wanted to sleep, well we get to the room and the sleep number would not work so we called the nice young lady and she came herself to fix it. I tried to leave the young lady a tip for being so nice when we had a very rough day and coming to fix our bed but she informed me that it was her job and knowing she cheered us up was all the tip she need. Hope when we come next month she is working, ill even come at night just to speak with her. Great job on an amazing employee and ill be staying here more often.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Grayson D, Manager at Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
I am so happy our front desk lady did such a nice job for you. I will be thanking them personaly. We would love to have you as a guest again and I am sure our late night lady will be here ready to help you again. We hope to see you soon.
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Stayed here a single night. Room was clean enough. Fantastic that you can literally walk to the airport terminal.

Building was older, and room had somewhat of a "cell-like" feeling to it. Heater did not function properly. It was either "full on" or "off", regardless of the temperature setting. Make for night-long cycles of very hot and very cold...ultimately a poor sleep.
I mentioned this to the agent at check out and her response was simply: "So it was very hot? Hmmm..."

Breakfast was good, though.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Patti C, Manager at Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Good morning, and thank you for taking the time to review our property. I'm glad you found your room clean and that our location was a good one for you. I'm also happy you had time to enjoy our breakfast buffet. I do apologize for the problems with the heater in your room and for your lack of sleep. Hopefully the Front Desk Agent reported the issue to our engineering staff so they have been able to correct it. I'm so sorry that the agent showed no concern for your obviously uncomfortable night. I do want you to know that we care very much about each guest's stay and are so apologetic that you weren't treated in that manner. We will address this issue in our next meeting. Thank you again for your review and I do hope you will stay with us again in the future.
Pryor, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stayed here on Dec 31, 2013 just my husband and I and we always are treated very well!
But this paticular night, we met a young man named Lowell that made our New Year one that we will cherish because he went out of his way to help us on a paticular situation that wasn't even anything related to the motel, but because of his kindess and compassion it made the sitation bearable!
I just want to thank the hotel for hiring a staff that cares about their customers!

P.s. Sometimes all someone really needs is a smile and a geniune kind word to turn a situation from seeming frustrating to realizing that sometimes things happen for a reason and its out of our control but in the end we decide if thats going to determine our attitude! Thank you Lowell for that genuine kindness!
God Bless
Eric and Danielle

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Patti C, Manager at Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Eric and Danielle, we want to thank you for taking the time to write your review. We're so pleased that Lowell was able to help you with your situation. We are very proud of all our employees and are so glad that Lowell was able to assist you. He will definitely be commended for his efforts. We hope you will stay with us again if you are in our area in the future.
Springfield, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

The Good: Within walking distance of the Tulsa airport so it is very convenient in that regard. They do have a shuttle service available starting very early in the morning so if you have an early flight you are right there. It is very easy to get to as you are entering the airport area. The dining area was nice and the provided breakfast was reasonable. The lobby area was clean and spacious. The staff we interacted with were dutifully polite. Our room had the "sleep number" type inflatable beds. There is a bar and restaurant in-house but we did not visit either one.

The Bad: The facility is showing its age a bit. The worst part for us was the very small bath area with a peeling ceiling and some light mold above the shower. I realize this particular area is hard to keep maintained especially if there is no forced air venting system, but this was not what I expected from a Clarion.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Good afternoon MKM65610 and thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We're pleased that our location was convenient for your needs and that you were able to use our shuttle service. We're glad that our staff provided courteous service during your stay and that you had time for breakast in Prato's. We do want to apologize for the condition of the bathroom in your guestroom. The hotel was built several years ago and the bathrooms are small. Unfortunately, we can't change that. However, we do sincerely apologize for the mold and the peeling ceiling. If you would please contact us with your room number we will get it fixed for future guests. Thank you again for your review and we do hope you will stay with us when you're back in the area.
Dallas, TX
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

This is a decent place to stay very close to TUL Airport.

The hotel is LARGE and seems it was something similar to a Ramada or Radisson prior to taking the Clarion moniker. The hotel was clean and nothing stood out. Just crashed and showered before a early morning flight. Staff was polite and nice.

Cheaper than the Hilton Garden Inn across the street.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Patti C, Manager at Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Good Morning Jeremy M and thank you for writing your review of our property. You were right; the hotel was originally built as a Radisson and is quite large. I appreciate you noting the cleanliness of our hotel and the courtesy of our staff. It appears that we were just what you needed for a quick night's stay. Thank you again and I do hope you will be staying with us again in the future.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I recently stayed for one week thru New Years. I wasn't sure what to expect based on reviews on this site. But I have to say that the negative reviews are not accurate. I thought this could end up being huge a mistake. It was not. When I walked in the Lobby was immaculate, the Front Desk Clerk was very helpful and nice. The room was in very good condition, didn't have any issues.
Breakfast might have been the best complimentary that I have ever had. The only negative thing that can be said was a problem that was out of their control. The weather was very cold and a nearby water main ruptured. I received a notice and planned accordingly.

I booked through a discount website. This was well worth the discounted rate I paid.

Also, the location is very convenient. It's right next door to the airport. I had an early flight on my departure date and walked to the gate. Took me 5 minutes. My bags were already checked and really didn't make sense for me to take the shuttle.

My flight was canceled due to the weather and needed to stay an additional night. The second room was very nice and spacious. I will and have recommended this hotel. I'm glad I ignored some of the negative reviews.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Patti C, Manager at Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Good Morning Fernando R and thank you for taking the time to write your very nice review of our property. I'm so pleased you noticed the cleanliness of our lobby and enjoyed the comfort of your room. We have an excellent housekkeeping staff and I will be happy to tell them their hard work is being noticed. I'm happy that you mentioned our hot breakfast buffet in Prato's. We try to offer something for all guests to enjoy and it's nice to know we're doing a good job. Thank you for your high praise and for recommending us. We hope you will be staying with us again in the future.

Been to Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport? Share your experiences!