“Great place to stay in Tulsa” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #53 of 104 Hotels in Tulsa
Dewey, Oklahoma, Usa
“Great place to stay in Tulsa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Hotel very nice staff friendly and helpful. Restaurant was great. A nice place to visit with family and friends in an easy to get to and find location. I would recommend this for visitors to Tulsa or for a weekend get away.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Patti C, Manager at Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Brenda, I want to thank you for your kind comments about our hotel. I am delighted that you had time to dine in our wonderful restaurant, Prato's. I hope you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast buffet and lunch as well. We always love to hear how great our staff is doing. We are very proud of how each of them represents the hotel in the job they do. I'm glad you had no problem finding our location. Being right off of the expressways we are easy to find no matter which direction you're traveling from. Thank you again for taking the time to write such a nice note. I do hope we'll have the pleasure of having you as our guest again soon..

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We chose this hotel because of the location close to the airport. We had a flight out of Tulsa at 6am the next day. The lobby was nice. The staff behind the counter was very pleasant and efficient. However like many reviewers have stated the rooms were in such a state of disrepair it was shocking. These rooms needed remodeling 10 years ago. Bathroom tiles crumbling. 4 or 5 layers of caulk around the tub and still had huge gaps and mold.The furniture looked like something out of a college dorm room. The sleep number beds would have been comfortable if they weren't set to 99 and the remotes didn't work. We checked in at 10 pm and had a flight at 6 am. Assumed all the rooms looked like this and didn't want to waste what little sleep I was going to get moving to another crappy room.

Have seen there are new owners and they are planning a remodel. Avoid until after that. I wish I could remember the young lady behind the counter. She was very nice.

Room Tip: Avoid till after the remodel.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Patti C, Manager at Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. Please accept my sincere apology for the condition of your room and your overall experience at our hotel. I appreciate you pointing out where we have need for improvement. We do have upgrades planned to correct these problems. I'm happy our Front Desk Agent provided you with our high standard of service. We are always proud of the job they do. Thank you again for bringing these issues to our attention and I do hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.
Crescent, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We booked our trip for a family get away. Upon our arrival the lobby was very up to date. We checked in and went to our room . There was what seemed to be blood stains on our comforter. The girl at the front desk gave us keys to multiple rooms to find a room that was clean. One room had trash all over the floor and in the drawers, another had holes in the bathroom door . The last room . Our 4th room ,was fair except for some strange stains on the comforter as well. The front desk swapped us for a new comforter . The sleep number beds were comfortable . The hallways to our rooms felt like they were about 95 degrees,especially the hallways upstairs

The only thing that really made the hotel decent was the great breakfast buffet.

I would consider other options for family get always in the future.

Stayed July 2013
Patti C, Manager at Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the dissatisfaction you experienced. We sincerely regret that we did not live up to your expectations and we take your comments very seriously. We have shared the problems you encountered with our staff for the purpose of bringing the needed improvements.

Again, we do apologize and regret that this impacted your experience with us. We're glad you enjoyed our Sleep Number Beds and we do hope that you will consider us agoin when you travel to the area.
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We travelled to Tulsa to visit a school near the airport. This hotel was in a great location for us. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was better than many of the free breakfasts at hotels. The front desk was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
ManagerHGI, Manager at Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you so much for the nice comments the staff is very happy to hear that you had a good stay. I hpe you will come and let us thank you in person next time you stay.
Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was most disappointing Princeline wins. ever. It is difficult to describe how poor the quality of the room we had was. It appeared dirty, but I think it was mostly stains on the walls, ceilings and floors. The room was very small and the bathroom so small I could not even use the toilet without removing the roll of paper as it pressed so hard on my leg. Outdated,, with plaster crumbling at doorways and the carpet pulling away from the walls this place sadly in need of a major renovation, or a tear down. Putting a new flat screen TV on top of a worn 1960's dresser is not an update.

There was no grab bar in the bathroom and the tub was slippery. The towel rack was pulled off the wall and was hanging on the wall by only half the screws. The bed was poor and the a/c didn't work properly.

The best part was the staff. Very friendly. The lobby was attractive. The breakfast was OK, not great.

I feel bad writing a review like the
If you see my other reviews you will see it's not my norm. All I can say is Buyer Beware.

If bidding on Priceline be sure to bid 3 1/2 star or avoid the airport area to avoid getting this hotel. .

• Stayed September 2013
ManagerHGI, General Manager at Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
We appreciate the nice words about our staff. We have recently aquired this hotel and are working on design and renovation plans to start in 2014. I would love to have suggestions for offerings at our Free Breakfast? We are offering more items than the brand requires and usaly even in previous surveys have gotten very good reviews on that item.
Kennedale, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

The rooms are dated, beds a bit firm, but fresh smelling linens and extremely clean. You can't beat the location if you're just flying in and out.
The best breakfast buffet we've ever had.
Eggs
4 juice options
6 bread options
Danish

• Stayed August 2013
Yes we are working each day to bring this wonderful hotel up to date. We have many updates planed this next year. I am happy you had a great breakfast. I hope you will stay with us again soon.
Rialto, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I loved the staff they were so helpful to me in every kind of way, I was there to lay my daughter to rest and your staff really went out of their way to help me with whatever I needed. Thank you Sam, Noha, Joe, Jason, Yolanda,and the nite staff. And we can't leave Yoni out. Everyone treated me like family there. The food was great, the rooms were clean. If I ever go to Ok again I hope to see you all working there still. I can't thank you all enough, I recomend this hotel to everyone because of your wonderful staff!!!!!! thanks again everyone ....Tammy from Calif.....R.I.P. STEFANIE CAPRARO...MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
We are happy our staff did such a great job. we wish you the best and we will think about your family and their needs.

Been to Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport? Share your experiences!