“Amazing customer service and good food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 1,086 restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Amazing customer service and good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Highly recommended. Love the people who work there. Very friendly and kind.

Try their steak roll ups

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

80% Recommend
“Great food for an affordable price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised because I'm very picky. Food had great flavor and I was quite pleased. I had the steak stack sandwich and marinated slaw. Both very good. My wife ate here yesterday and she said hers was delicious as well.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very good restaurant with healthy lifestyle menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

I went here for lunch and was pleased with the menu selections. I tried the spinach roll up with chicken and pasta salad. It was great and the service at the counter was quick. I will definitely be coming back!

Harrison, Arkansas
“Zoe's Was A Pleasant Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner with my niece and her husband at Zoe's and were impressed! The kabobs (chicken, steak, shrimp, or salmon) are excellent. We loved the Greek salad and they have the best hummus and pita bread I've eaten. A great, healthy place to eat.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Far from "Fresh"”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

My wife and I were looking for something new for lunch and decided to try Zoe's. Originally I thought it was a local restaurant come to find out it was a chain. I've had their salads and their Italian dressing is good so I had high hopes.

I ordered the spinach wraps with chicken and a side of pasta salad. My wife got the Greek salad. Unfortunately, my order came out before hers and being the polite person I am waited at least five minutes, with a hot dish mind you, before I gave in and started to eat. Finally the salad came out.

The spinach wraps were just OK and almost seemed to be reheated. They had that coloration of previously cooked, frozen then reheated. The same thing must be done to their sides. I received a nice large shell pasta salad with basil and sun-dried tomatoes with feta. Turns out it was a bland, mediocre salad that was FROZEN in the middle. I took it back to the counter and informed them I was disappointed it was not as "FRESH" as they claimed. I should have gotten something different but made due.

Overall it was clean and nice environment but the food was lacking quality I could easily get at Panera or other local cafe.

Save your time and money and skip this one.

• Visited July 2013