“Beautiful and Convenient” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 105 Hotels in Tulsa
Springfield, MO, US
“Beautiful and Convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We stayed here for an event at the BOK center, which was very handy- 4/5 blocks, definitely walking distance.
The hotel has lovely, new and unique furnishings and decorations. Comfortable and stylish.

Breakfast was perfectly adequate- sort of Continental +.
Staff very friendly and helpful.

Only issue was parking. Parking was free, but not well policed- so other event goers used the hotel parking and actual hotel guests couldn't find a spot.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

This hotel is in a great area of the Brady Arts District. Walking distance from several restaurants, bars, and Cain's Ballroom. The hotel was nice and clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. Parking and breakfast are free.

*Tip: I would advise not staying on the 2nd floor. We were there on a Monday night and there is a bar/lounge under the hotel on the corner and we could hear the music in our room at midnight. The staff said they just sound proofed, but our room seemed directly over it. I would still stay at this hotel again, overall good experience.

I have found that the price is often cheaper direct from the Marriott web sight, with AAA discount than on hotel.com or similar sight.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
ft worth texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here rooms were clean and comfy and close enough to walk to the BOK center yet located in the revitalized restaurant and club, Brady District. Was able to walk across the parking lot to Caz's Chowhouse for Cicken and Waffles and an "Old Lady on Brady" Martini while my kids attended the Muse concert for Spring break. Pool was smallish, workout rooms were sufficient, but The Continental Breakfast pleased both me and my growing boys.

Room Tip: City view was nice.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

This is truly my home away from home. After only a couple of stays, I was recognized and greeted at check-in by my first name. The sales manager has been very helpful in booking my frequent stays. The rooms are very clean and Paul Mitchell toiletries are VERY nice. The rooms are quiet and I always get a peaceful night's sleep - beds are very comfortable. The hotel offers free wifi (most others charge extra for this). The gym is nice and rarely crowded. The breakfast is complimentary and includes a variety of items. I only wish the breakfast included eggs! :) Hotel parking is free and is well lighted. The hotel is located in a very neat part of the City, the Brady Arts District. The first floor of the hotel has a martini bar and restaurants. Surrounding the hotel are several restaurants that you can easily walk to. Because I stay here mostly on business, I am alone but feel very safe walking to the various retail sites around this hotel. There are many things I love about staying at this hotel, but the one thing I would compliment the most is the customer service. The people who work at this hotel truly care about making your stay the best possible.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn in downtown Tulsa for a dance competition that was taking place at the convention center. From the time we entered the hotel we were greeted by a friendly employee. Dana was great! She was very informative and answered any questions that we had. The hotel is new and is located on top of a restuarant/night club. Although it was located above these places it was quiet and you could not hear a sound in your room. The area seems safe. The rooms were clean. Beds were comfy. The one and only complaint I have is the size of the rooms. It was pretty small with no sitting area, however we didn't need that much room so it wasn't a problem for us. Breakfast was good. It included waffles, fresh fruit, oatmeal, breakfast sandwiches, coffee, bagels, muffins, etc.... The location is great. Everything was really close to the hotel. There was no problems getting around downtown with the location of the hotel. Overall the stay was great and we really enjoyed our stay in Tulsa.

• Stayed February 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Loved it! Nice big beds with luxury linens. The rooms are very neatly decorated with no clutter. Paul Mitchell shampoo/conditioner - nice! Friendly staff. I would have given it 5 stars but the family agreed that for 5 stars we needed a hot tub in the pool area, and eggs and biscuits/gravy at the continental breakfast.

Room Tip: Lots of construction noises outside window early to mid morning then we left.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Fernandina Beach, Florida, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Nice new or refurbished hotel. Everything was very clean. Desk lady even helped me retrieve my Marriott rewards #, since I didn't have my card with me. Across the street from a Mexican restaurant and our room was above a night club, but extremely quiet. One of the better hotels I have stayed in, regardless of price. Think we got a senior rate of about $70. Check in is on 2nd floor [a little unusual]. A few minor drawbacks- There are no roll away beds, so grandma had to sleep with 11 year old grand daughter. Also, there was only 1 sink, which was tight for 3 people and might be a problem for 4 guests. Bright and cheery breakfast area with usual continental fare. Overall an excellent place to stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family