“They cut corners” 2 of 5 stars

5600 West Skelley Drive, Tulsa, OK 74107   |
Ranked #84 of 100 Hotels in Tulsa
“They cut corners”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I checked out and was putting addresses into my gps. I watched them clean the room. The cart with clean sheets was out side. They never took any clean sheets into the room. They left and I went back into the room before I dropped the key off. The bed was made up. Not staying there again

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Families
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

At first I was surprised at the upgrades . They have spent money upgrading. When I checked out this morning I was routing my gps. I sat outside and watch them vacume the room. The cart with clean sheets outside. They left and I went back and saw they made up the bed without replacing the sheets. Won't stay there again

• Stayed June 2014
Manhattan, Kansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The hotel was cheap with no bugs and the bathroom had marble in it. The bedroom however, was gross. There were blood stains on the mattresses and hair and lint in clumps in the corners of the room. The room smelled like a dog pound and the room door beeps at you if you leave the door open. The hotel charges an unnecessary fee for extra people to stay in your room even if you are using existing beds. I call the fee unecessary because they don't even serve breakfast. The room was very small but the parking lot was large. It was nice to have a full size fridge and microwave though. The bathroom showerhead had a lot of build-up of calcium. The bathroom towels smelled like old skin and dirty and didn't make anyone feel clean after using them. I do not have high expectations for hotels, so it was an okay stay. I am happy for a room to be clean without bugs. If you are looking for somewhere super cheap to stay (alone as they charge for extra people in your room and you aren't allowed visitors), it is a decent motel. I would recommend this to others on a 4/10 basis.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Sedgefield
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed over for 1 night during August 2013. We were pleasantly surprised by this very neat and comfortable motel. The whole unit was clean and created a good impression in terms of finish and quality. We considered it good value for money although the motel next door was advertising at half the rate we were paying. We could not fault the unit as everything was working and in good order. Only negative aspect was there was no breakfast included. We got extra pillows for the king size bed which was comfortable.

Room Tip: All rooms are basically the same.