“Good Service, Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #88 of 1,104 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian
Northern NJ
“Good Service, Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner with friends tonight. The food was delicious and Jose/David was an attentive server. Prices are moderate.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tulsa, Okla
“Good lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Nice place for lunch with good variety of dishes outside of traditional Italian food. Food is tasty. the Sundae Bruschetta is fun and flavorful. It's presentation resembles a Sundae in a Sundae glass, with the bread on the side. Service was solid. The feel of the restaurant is above a lunch place, but not as nice feeling as a higher type dinner restaurant. Prices are very reasonable for food and ambiance.

Visited January 2014
Broken Arrow
“Great for lunch with friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Always a great place to have a quiet lunch with friends. Food is always well prepared and menu offers light meals to the full pasta experience. Moderated prices and nice selection of items.

Visited November 2013
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“Timing, timing, timing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Every time I come to town to visit, I go here for my pasta fix. I just like the taste and simplicity of the dishes. I usually get the " make your own" pasta dish with the spicy tomato cream sauce. On this trip I was disappointed with the pace, mainly the fact that I was only half way through my salad when I received my entree . I put the salad aside so that I could enjoy the warmth of my dish. Before one knew it, my salad was being taken away. What beck was the hurry? I ft as if I was being hustled out the door. If you go, make sure you instruct your server that you wish to complete your appetizers before the main bout. Otherwise, another satisfied meal.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“Two visits, same great service and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I visited Oliveto in Tulsa, OK twice in August 2013, and both times I was amazed by the food and service. The atmosphere is relatively quiet and relaxing for a good dinner out. Prices are very reasonable, and the food quality is great. The cheese bread appetizer is a good choice, and the grilled salmon is some of the best I've had. Definitely can't go wrong.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Oliveto Italian Bistro? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Oliveto Italian Bistro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.