“Not the best option for the price.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of SMOKE. on Cherry St.

SMOKE. on Cherry St.
1542 E. 15th St., Tulsa, OK 74120
+1 918-949-4440
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
SMOKE. on Cherry St. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 1,137 Restaurants in Tulsa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: * Voted Best New Restaurant of 2011, Best overall Tulsa Restaurant and multiple awards in 2012 and 2013. The name SMOKE represents both how our Chefs prepare the proteins for your meal (on our woodfire grill), and the separate hermetically sealed Cigar Lounge we offer our guests. "Inspired American" Our menu options are Inspired American, which means everything we offer is created here, in house and nothing, except our ice cream, is frozen. The dishes, sauces, presentations , spiced ketchup, and mustard -are all original creations of our Executive Chef: Erik Reynolds. Chef Erik was voted "Tulsa's Best Executive Chef of 2011" "Locally Sourced" Locally Sourced means all natural, home grown quality. We are committed to serving the freshest and highest quality local product while supporting businesses in the Tulsa area. Our Chef's use fresh local produce. Our Steaks are grass fed Oklahoma beef cut in house every day. The art, the live music, and the craft beer showcase the very best Tulsa offers. Join us.
Tulsa
“Not the best option for the price.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

The atmosphere was nice…elegant but casual. There were four of us total, and only one of the meals was memorable (I believe it was the medallions). At the beginning, our server took drink orders, and I ordered a glass of wine I had had several times before. The glass of wine he brought out was definitely not it - it was super sweet, which I am not a fan of - but he maintained that it was what I ordered, as though I had been confused about what wine I had selected. My date and I shared the "Butcher's Block," which is a chef-selected entree assortment at market price. This particular evening, it came with a tenderloin, a pork chop, and a Mahi filet, and included several side dishes. The side dishes were great (truffle mashed, sautéed brussels sprouts, arugula and tomato salad), but all three entree selections were dry and bland. Including tip, my date and I ended up spending nearly $250 between us, and we certainly didn't get our money's worth from either quality or service. We have had unique, delicious, unbelievably amazing meals in Tulsa for less than half of what we paid at Smoke. It was honestly a bit of a let-down.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Quality Preparation and Presentation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Took our son out for his birthday at "Smoke." Really didn't know what to expect. Nice atmosphere and great service. Had the Bacon Jam Bruschetta (wonderful) as an appetizer, then I had the Grilled Romaine Salad, and my wife had the endive salad-both excellent. We all enjoyed our main course choices: Porterhouse lamb chops, Beef tenderloin, and I had the BBQ Quail. Menu items were a little pricey, but they did have a $5.00 hamburger special--which I plan to return and order when I'm not there for a special occasion. Well worth the visit everything was well prepared and presentation was excellent. Just wish they had a gluten-free menu. I would also like to have seen some type of complimentary type of offering on the table--bread & butter or rolls or antipasto.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Never a Bad Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Love their food. Yummy, unique appetizers - bruschetta is so delish. Great wine list! Love the atmosphere. We've always had a great steak there. The Gnocchi is super tasty.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Went in for Sunday Brunch with friends and the food and service was great. Wanted to stay a while longer. Would definitely recommend!

Visited October 2013
bucerias
“Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Great breakfast part of menu . Too much to eat at one meal. Eggs were just right for all in the party.

Visited October 2013