We enjoyed our stay here very much. The room was clean, and outfitted nicely with fridge, microwave, and lots of toiletries! Bed on the firm side, and very comfy. Easy to find the hotel with our standard GPS. My only complaint with the room is that the air conditioning unit was quite loud (but the unit was not turning on and off all night long, like some noisy ones have done elsewhere). Room 107. Breakfast was standard hot fare, including eggs, waffles, sausage, and the usual cold cereal and muffins. All staff were very cooperative, helpful, and friendly. Free USA Today newspaper available each weekday morning. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western PLUS Tulsa Inn & Suites is conveniently located right off of both I-44 and Highway 51 near the intersection of 31st & Memorial. This entirely indoor corridor hotel offers a complimentary hot buffet style breakfast each morning as well as a fitness center and dry sauna, business center and an indoor heated swimming pool. We are equipped with convenient truck parking, as well. Upon check-in, you will be greeted with excellent customer service at the front desk where complimentary, fresh baked cookies are also available. All rooms are equipped with microwave, refrigerator, and large work desk. Complimentary high speed internet access and Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms and public areas. Same-day dry cleaning is also available upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Tulsa Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Tulsa Hotel Tulsa
- Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn And Suites
- Tulsa Best Western